Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Loud Vladimir wrote:
The file is not generated - it gives an error:
Pardon parsing XML: wrong
Addresses: https://strikeshop.com.ua/media/export/64.xml
Row 8, symbol 7814793:
XLS is also not formicable, it happened after the box update

Reviewed other files. It seems like commodity unloading in principle does not work. Can you suggest what is the problem?
23.02.2021, 10:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. This error means that characters that are not allowed for xml get into xml. This happens because they are in the product description or in other fields in one of the products. We can find these characters and point to them or escape/remove them programmatically in the upload. It will take 1 hour to finish. You can also fix the problem yourself by opening the specified file in the specified line and symbol, find the product that is listed there and correct its fields to valid xml.
23.02.2021, 11:04

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
Good afternoon. This error means that characters that are not allowed for xml get into xml. This happens because they are in the product description or in other fields in one of the products. We can find these characters and point to them or escape/remove them programmatically in the upload. It will take 1 hour to finish. You can also fix the problem yourself by opening the specified file in the specified line and symbol, find the product that is listed there and correct its fields to valid xml.

Thanks for the answer. I'll try it myself, if I can't do it, I'll contact you.
24.02.2021, 14:30

Loud Vladimir wrote:

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:

Thanks for the answer. I'll try it myself, if I can't do it, I'll contact you.

Please shield. Will you shield "Fields" from characters, or will it only apply to those products that are currently on the site? If option 2, is it possible to get a list of characters that should not be there in order to avoid such problems in the future?
Also, if I understand correctly, then after screening, not only Prom unloading, but also other XML integrations (for example, "Integration of goods XML Export") should work normally?
24.02.2021, 16:30

We cannot escape absolutely all characters in xml, i.e. 100% avoid the situation will not work. Have you found a product that messes with xml?
24.02.2021, 17:42

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
We cannot escape absolutely all characters in xml, i.e. 100% avoid the situation will not work. Have you found a product that messes with xml?

There are many of them, I exclude one from unloading, another appears. It started after a box update. This was not the case in the previous version. I tried to find some symbol through NotePad ++, but when I opened the description, I did not notice anything suspicious. I really don't even know what the problem could be. At the same time, as far as I understand, the XML file, which is formed through the integration "Integration of goods XML Export" - is formed correctly. If I understand everything correctly. In any case, the error does not occur in the browser on it. This file includes almost all the products of the site. Here is a link to it:
https://strikeshop.com.ua/media/export/product/test.xml
But through the integration of Prom - an error. Here also I can not understand in what a problem. For some reason, I get the impression that it's not about the description. Although I may be wrong. If you can identify a symbol (problem) - please take it into execution.
24.02.2021, 17:53

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:

May I know when the assignment will be accepted for work?
26.02.2021, 10:47

Good afternoon

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
point to them or escape/remove them programmatically in the upload. It will take 1 hour to finish.

I wrote that finalizing your box and adding character escaping will take 1 hour. Issue an invoice?
26.02.2021, 10:49

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
Good afternoon

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
point to them or escape/remove them programmatically in the upload. It will take 1 hour to finish.

I wrote that finalizing your box and adding character escaping will take 1 hour. Issue an invoice?

Yes, issue an invoice for payment, just ask me to write to my e-mail about this. I'll drop the details.
26.02.2021, 11:39

Loud Vladimir wrote:

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
Good afternoon

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:

Yes, issue an invoice for payment, just ask me to write to my e-mail about this. I'll drop the details.

I want to ask you, upon completion of the work, to give a list of symbols in which there was a problem, so that we would exclude them from use in the future. Thank you.
26.02.2021, 17:02

Gimli son of Gloin
dwarf wrote:
Good afternoon

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:

May I know when the task is scheduled to be completed?
03.03.2021, 17:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment