1b.app
Link copied -

If TTH was added to Rozetke, how to make TTH appear in ONEBOX?

An order appears in the outlet, the order is unloaded into ONEBOX without TTN, since it does not exist yet.
And then they draw up a TTN and enter it in the ROZETKA account, how to make the TTN appear in ONEBOX
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

It is necessary to refine the setting in order for the existing process to update the TTH - it will take 1 hour
24.09.2021, 17:39
Original comment available on version: ru

It seems to me easier to set an automatic action so that it is transferred from the box to the socket and create ttn in the box
26.09.2021, 16:19

need to improve this
at what so that the tracks of ukrposhta are tracked in boxing in the first place.
because if you do ttn ukrposhta in an outlet, there is free delivery.
please complete.
I seem to have 2 bonus hours as a cloud client.
26.09.2021, 20:27

Mironenko Dmitry
FOP Mironenko Dmitry
Client wrote:
please complete.

Good afternoon!
A little wrong - 2 bonus hours are provided to cloud clients - but provided that they are on the OS.
Those. OS cloud tariff must be paid
27.09.2021, 16:55
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

it's not hard to go over.
27.09.2021, 17:05

free shipping with outlet is more important...
27.09.2021, 17:05

Who's on the box? For the box, such a refinement will be separate? Why was it not originally thought up about the transmission of TTN?
10.10.2021, 23:44

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

Mironenko Dmitry
FOP Mironenko Dmitry
Client wrote:
please complete.

Good afternoon!
A little wrong - 2 bonus hours are provided to cloud clients - but provided that they are on the OS.
Those. OS cloud tariff must be paid

Have not all restrictions been lifted by Maxim?
See point 8 https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/onebox-official-news/9231-snyati-vse-ograniche...
11.10.2021, 18:34

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich
Client wrote:
Have not all restrictions been lifted by Maxim?

no, not removed - I described everything correctly above
15.10.2021, 10:43
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
no, not removed - I described everything correctly above

This means that all clients who are on the OS cloud do not have 2 bonus hours. Right?
15.10.2021, 11:14

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
This means that all clients who are on the OS cloud do not have 2 bonus hours. Right?

Not all clients have such opportunities - you yourself personally refer to the topic in which the restrictions are described and why (specifically, Igor wrote about you).
For those who have no restrictions - 2 bonus hours apply to "useful" functionality - usefulness is determined by the developer based on the suggestions / topics of clients.
15.10.2021, 12:45

OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
For those who have no restrictions - 2 bonus hours apply to "useful" functionality - usefulness is determined by the developer based on the suggestions / topics of clients.

Alexander,
thanks for the explanation. Although, as far as I can see from Maxim's comments, it was clearly said differently (
In general, I won't get poorer from $60 a month)) But the fact that 2 hours will be given to other boxing clients - I'm really glad))) There is hope that the system will develop better in this way.
15.10.2021, 13:09

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
It is necessary to refine the setting in order for the existing process to update the TTH - it will take 1 hour

please finalize the setting I have 2 bonus hours.
20.10.2021, 17:49

please finalize the setting I have 2 bonus hours.

OneBox OS added the setting "Fill in a delivery note in an existing process based on the waybill of Rosette (provided that there is no delivery note in the process)" in the action of importing processes from Rozeta
expect updates
21.10.2021, 14:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment