1b.app
Link copied -

Photos not adding to Opencart

Good afternoon. The other day I added a product to the box (about 2k positions), the product appeared in the opencart, but without a photo. Product example https://cabinet.tehnolavka.com.ua/admin/shop/products/927296/edit/ . Here is a screenshot from opencart database, there is no value in the table
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, in order for the image upload to work, you need to upload the module files to ftp in openart, register the opencart key in one of the api files, add it to the crontab. If you have done all this and the export of photos did not work for you, with a probability of 90% you did not do something. For 1 hour of revision, I can check everything and set up the unloading.
21.12.2021, 12:20
Original comment available on version: ru

I have already carried out these actions, for several days it worked, but for some reason it stopped
21.12.2021, 12:25

Not correctly formulated. I had everything set up a long time ago. Everything worked correctly, the photos were transferred. The problem appeared quite recently.
21.12.2021, 12:26

If everything worked, then everything should be ok on the opencart side, I updated your box - maybe this will help.
ps The system may be unavailable for ten minutes due to the rebuilding of database tables.
21.12.2021, 12:29

Thank you.
Sometimes it helps to remove a new one from the opencart and the second time the product is added with a photo, but there is not always the desire and opportunity to carry out such manipulations :)
21.12.2021, 12:32

Helped, thanks
21.12.2021, 15:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment