1b.app
Link copied -

How do fields with the Response Array type work in the form?

Here is an example form:

https://icoloronebox.crm-onebox.com/form/0/16/

In it, I use fields with the Array of answers type.

I set it up as shown in the screenshots

When I tested the form, I chose different options.

But in fact, the result of filling out the form does not correspond to what was expected, because where I selected several values ​​in the fields with the data array type, only one value was entered into the system.

An example of a task created here:

https://icoloronebox.crm-onebox.com/13285/

Tell me, please, how the fields with the Array of answers type work in the form?
Original question is available on version: ua Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Specify the number of repetitions. The same number of lines with check marks will be created there. The selected value of each line will come to you in the task. The value from each line is only one, the first selected one. That is, if A and B, then only A will come
17.10.2024, четверг, 16:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
Point to repeats. The same number of lines with ticks will be created there. The selected value of each line will be included in the task. There is only one value from each row, the first one is selected. That is, if A and B, then only A will come

Ok, so it seems to work
But, the form allows the user to supply all the ticks in one line
That is, how is the person who fills out the form supposed to guess that in each of the lines it is necessary to put only ONE tick?
And in general, that you need to put ticks in each of the lines, and not all in one, as you can do now.
What offer can you make?
18.10.2024, пятница, 13:44
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ua

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Legeza Vyacheslav

iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VIACHESLAV VALERIANOVYCH) wrote:

let him cook

OneBox production wrote:

Point to repeats. The same number of lines with checkmarks will be created there. The selected value of each line will be included in the task. There is only one value from each row, the first one is selected. That is, if A and B, then only A will come

Ok, so it seems to work

But, the form allows the user to supply all the ticks in one line

That is, how is the person who fills out the form supposed to guess that in each of the lines it is necessary to put only ONE tick?

And in general, that you need to check each of the lines, and not all in one, as you can do now.

What offer can you make?

18.10.2024, пятница, 13:47

Legeza Vyacheslav

well, she thought so that you choose one of the answers, A, B, C or D. They did it for testing)

Legeza Vyacheslav
And in general, that you need to put ticks in each of the lines, and not all in one, as you can do now.

obviously, you need a drop-down multilist field type, not this one.
18.10.2024, пятница, 13:59
Original comment available on version: ua

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
well, she thought so that you choose one of the answers, A, B, C or D. They did it for testing)

What is the plan to improve this test version so that the form becomes more understandable for those who have to fill it?
In reality, it would be a very good field, as you described, and at the same time, in a row and a column, so that it is NOT possible to put several ticks at the same time, some one
This would be a useful array of data

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
Obviously, you need a drop-down multilist field type, not this one.

No
here we need visualization, which we achieve thanks to the Data Array
18.10.2024, пятница, 15:08

Legeza Vyacheslav
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVYCH) wrote:
In reality, it would have been a much stronger field, as you described in the row and the counter, so that it would NOT be possible to put a tick on the table at the same time, if only one

what problem are you solving with this? You show a case above where you choose 2+ answer options, but at the same time you write that it would be cool if the second one was blocked for you. For several answer options there is a drop-down multi-list. For one - a drop-down list.
18.10.2024, пятница, 15:13

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
what problem are you solving with this?

visualization and ease of filling
it's easier to check a box than to choose from a list
by the way, now only one of the selected values ​​gets into the box and all the others do not
it could be left as it is with one line
but then we have to get one/two/three/four ticks in the task if they are placed in a line,
now we get only one, the one that was marked first
in my opinion right now this test option looks too raw and unclear, both for those who configure Arrays and for those who will fill out the form and with whom the sellers will then communicate, for example
because the sellers will see only one choice, and in fact the placeholder has ticked several boxes, which corresponds to their need for the service
18.10.2024, пятница, 15:29

I can make it so that you can choose only one option - 2h, and so that you receive all the selected ones - 2h.
18.10.2024, пятница, 15:43

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
I can also make it so that you can choose only one option - 2 hours, and so that all the chosen ones come to you - 2 hours.

Ok
I make a note to myself
and it will be clear to other users that the existing solution is essentially in the testing stage and needs improvement
18.10.2024, пятница, 16:24

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment