1b.app
Link copied -

EVALUATE the finishing touches: Need to be in shape when we

Didn't find how to implement on current functionality, so please rate.
The need is that the form should be able to display the following fields for filling according to the selected conditions specified in the settings of this form.
We have a form in which you need to fill in fields according to a condition.
As an example:
1. There are two conditions for delivery of goods:
- to the department;
- address delivery.
2. It is necessary that when a person chooses the option with delivery to the branch, the following fields are displayed:
- Country of delivery;
- Place of delivery;
- Delivery department.
3. It is necessary that when a person chooses an option with address delivery, another list of fields to be filled in is displayed next:
- Country of delivery;
- Place of delivery;
- Street;
- House;
- Apartment, etc.
That is, the modification consists in making it possible to display the following fields for filling in the form according to the selected conditions specified in the settings of this form.
Original question is available on version: ua Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

forms have a setting Settings for displaying fields depending on the entered values
this is what you need, before writing a topic, I advise you to check the availability of functionality already
29.11.2023, 17:13
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Ustimenko Igor

OneBox production wrote:

in the forms there is a setting Settings for displaying fields depending on the entered values

that's what you need, before writing a topic, I advise you to check the availability of functionality already

Thank you sincerely

I set it up and it worked

Here is the form where this condition works https://iivancom.1b.app/form/0/2/

I am adding screens with the settings so that others can also replicate this
29.11.2023, 17:39
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment