1b.app
Link copied -

OS or what new professions have appeared in the IT industry

Инnересуют новости от партнеров компании OneBox?
У нас есть отдельная ветка куда выносятся все новости от партнеров! Посмотреть ветку
We are preparing a useful overview of the rapidly developing direction of programming business processes on OneBox OS, which is already rich in ready-made integrated solutions.
This area is actively developing and is associated with the automation of business processes for various business sectors. By the way, many new professions have already arisen around OneBox OS related to setting up this operating system for business:
- designer and designer of business processes,
- application developer,
- interface designer,
- automation adjuster,
- Customizer of integrations with the system...
And personally, I have reached a high level in most of these related professions, and began to specialize in design, and therefore I will be happy to help you follow this not easy, but exciting path.
There is a job for everyone, and if it is still difficult to calculate some average salary for this remote job, then an income of $1000+ is not the limit. The demand for the profession of a business process
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

I give a like!
07.09.2021, 09:19
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment