1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox surprises 2021

https://crm-onebox.com/ru/kompaniya-i-press-tsentr/2020/12/31/novie-vozmozhnosti...
I read the article and realized that Max was watching
towards active learning to set up OneBox.
I tested on many projects
your own version of a complex launch
with elements of active and passive learning.
So it turns out that they come to me
mostly people who are completely
realizes the value of the instrument,
which is received with the purchase of OneBox.
I see that the accumulated experience can be
actively use for learning
future OneBox administrators.
I myself will unwind this topic for a long time,
but you can join forces and use
ready-made materials and comb them a little,
turn into simpler instructions.
What and how to do at the first stage,
so that OneBox really begins to bring
benefit in the company where they begin to use it.
That is, not just about what settings are there,
but about how to practically pull them into business.
Who is interested in this topic
and who is ready t
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
FOP Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich wrote:
and who is ready to harness in 2021,
to get extra
financial income from OneBox Surprise.

I'm wondering what kind of additional financial income we are talking about
04.01.2021, 18:26
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Pereginyak Alexander
Oneboxconsulting (integrator) wrote:

and who is ready to harness in 2021,
to get extra
financial income from OneBox Surprise.

I'm wondering what kind of additional financial income we are talking about

Sash, we can participate in a training project
if Max is interested
04.01.2021, 19:56
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр

Sash, we can participate in a training project
if Max is interested

Why bother with Max? And in general, why is this training necessary? what will it give?
As for me, all these videos cover only one question - "Do you have educational materials on your system?", which is asked when selling a product.
Accordingly, there is not much point in investing deeply in this direction, because the answer is already there, but the end user will not get into the jungle of this training (it will not corny come to serious decisions), and the potential integrator will be lost in how to glue all these pieces together.
Maybe my implementation experience does not allow me to look at the picture differently, but I don’t really believe that such training brings real results (in the sense of launching a project with integration and business processes and starting to really use the system), although some clients even they said that they are watching it... but in any case it is a huge waste of time and they (the videos) do not answer the question of how to implement the simplest business scenario
In the era of clip thinking and simple solutions, only a few are ready to master the banal integration with Google mail ..... I'm not talking about everything else.
therefore, as for me, it is necessary to train not end users, but training integrators in the same way as it is implemented in 1s, Bitrix, etc., in order to save customers from having to go somewhere at all, but to receive answers directly from integrators.
and the forum is the first step to that ....
and to summarize all these thoughts, then, as for me, it makes sense to do training, but not for Max, but for yourself - as a lead generation tool for YOURSELF. As a result, the market will say its weighty word .... if the content is worthy, then there will be leads, of course, if they are needed.
ps sorry for the controversy .... I "talked" something .... :-))
04.01.2021, 20:55

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

I see that the accumulated experience can be
actively use for learning
future OneBox administrators.

Sash, I'm just talking with this message

Pereginyak Alexander
and to summarize all these thoughts, then, as for me, it makes sense to do training, but not for Max, but for yourself - as a lead generation tool for YOURSELF. As a result, the market will say its weighty word .... if the content is worthy, then there will be leads, of course, if they are needed.

that is, we, as integrators,
we can create our own product,
which will help us
solve bigger problems
and now I have already taken the first step on this path
https://icoloronebox.org/
here addressing to those who are interested in administering,
but not interested in becoming an integrator yet
and an explanation why the owners need it
05.01.2021, 13:42

Перегиняк Александр

that is, we, as integrators,
we can create our own product,
which will help us
solve bigger problems
and now I have already taken the first step on this path
https://icoloronebox.org/
here addressing to those who are interested in administering,
but not interested in becoming an integrator yet
and an explanation why the owners need it

a good personal landing, it’s a pity that there is nothing about integrators in it, as about a community. I don’t understand yet how another integrator could join him
as for me, if we are talking about the development of the direction of integrators and if the OneBox management does not have enough time to more actively dive into this jungle, then this is a good opportunity to fill this gap through their own efforts.
let's create an association of oneBox integrators so that everyone who is interested in this "party" can join it... to achieve their goals
By the way, it would be easier for us to influence the development of OneBox, for example, through a joint order of improvements, and not as it is now .... when we do the same thing, but in different ways.
so if there is a desire, I invite you to join the board of the association as a managing partner :-))))))
05.01.2021, 15:02

will you take the second deputy?)
05.01.2021, 15:33

Перегиняк Александр

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

what deputy? We still have seats in the House of Lords. you will be a master of magic in development)))
05.01.2021, 16:41

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Pereginyak Alexander
let's create an association of oneBox integrators so that everyone who is interested in this "party" can join it... to achieve their goals
By the way, it would be easier for us to influence the development of OneBox, for example, through a joint order of improvements, and not as it is now .... when we do the same thing, but in different ways.

I am for it
look at this thread
https://icoloronebox.org/adminonebox/

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Jim, why not?
and also a stimulator of the development team,
which would be cool given your experience and reputation
05.01.2021, 18:01

and also a stimulator of the development team

How is that?
05.01.2021, 18:16

Перегиняк Александр

look at this thread

you have already made good progress on the issue of creating an association. But you are moving in a different direction. I understand that finances are your priority, but I think that it is too early to take this priority. Apparently the goals and vision we have with you are different.
06.01.2021, 10:07

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Pereginyak Alexander

look at this thread

you have already made good progress on the issue of creating an association. But you are moving in a different direction. I understand that finances are your priority, but I think that it is too early to take this priority. Apparently the goals and vision we have with you are different.

I have severely limited resources
and there is a desire to develop a scalable project.
Sash, well, finances provide ample opportunities.
Without them, I can't even help myself.
not to mention those who are happy to accept help.
Perhaps it will be interesting
I invite you to the group that I lead on OneBox
and for OneBox users
We had a big discussion there yesterday
https://t.me/icoloronebox/8676
06.01.2021, 11:15

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

and also a stimulator of the development team

How is that?

there is always a leader
you have exactly the same inclinations
plus you are really popular among colleagues
and it costs a lot in the world where we live :)
06.01.2021, 11:16

Перегиняк Александр

look at this link

I have severely limited resources
and there is a desire to develop a scalable project.
Sash, well, finances provide ample opportunities.
Without them, I can't even help myself.
not to mention those who are happy to accept help.
Perhaps it will be interesting
I invite you to the group that I lead on OneBox
and for OneBox users
We had a big discussion there yesterday
https://t.me/icoloronebox/8676

you understand what the trick is ... you have the ambition to develop YOUR project as yourself. I have an ambition to develop a project where there is no clear leader....and there is a team. apparently for this reason, a stopcock works in me on joining your project. Ambition is...
and yes, more ... why do you think it is difficult to build a system integrator company consisting of a sufficiently large number of smart, independent, professional people focused on results? I came to the conclusion that the reason is precisely in the ambitions of such people ... everyone strives to do something of their own, create their own personal project ... like you, in fact. And trying to offer such people to become under the banner of someone is rather reckless, it's like offering to admit to a person that he screwed up and offer a comfortable stall in a heated barn.
06.01.2021, 15:35

You won't build any team without being a leader. This does not mean that you always need to tell everyone what to do, etc., leadership is about something else. And any community that is deprived of such a person / people is doomed to failure sooner or later.
06.01.2021, 15:38

Перегиняк Александр

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
You won't build any team without being a leader. This does not mean that you always need to tell everyone what to do, etc., leadership is about something else. And any community that is deprived of such a person / people is doomed to failure sooner or later.

well...i don't agree. the paternalist in you speaks. Many joint-stock companies, countries with a parliamentary form of government have repeatedly proved that companies in which there is no single leader (a specific person), and his function is replaced by a council or meeting, perfectly exist and develop, and achieve excellent results....
actually one more thing... no one excludes the presence of a leader in the system, this role is important and, moreover, it is necessary, and it is very good when it is an informal leader, opinion leader, etc., i.e. it is, but on every corner they do not write about it.
Actually, I'm talking about this - if you really try to unite people who have left organizations and become leaders for themselves, then you can unite them only if they continue to feel like leaders in this organization, i.e. unless their ego is hurt in doing so.
Otherwise, it will be possible to unite only those who are looking for their leader, but even here everything is not simple ... after all, there are a lot of criteria by which people choose their leaders ... and work experience, its quality, competence in this list often turns out to be somewhere at the bottom of the list (the election of our president is an example for you)
06.01.2021, 15:54

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Pereginyak Alexander
Actually, I'm talking about this - if you really try to unite people who have left organizations and become leaders for themselves, then you can unite them only if they continue to feel like leaders in this organization, i.e. unless their ego is hurt in doing so.

Sash:
Association implies a unity of interests.
The people who unite in it are important for common goals and
standards that help achieve them and are developed collectively.
The question here is to expand the OneBox market with joint efforts,
to create a front of work for a long future.
Focus on Interest:
- TM owner
- developers
- sales
- integrators
- users
06.01.2021, 22:29

Перегиняк Александр

Sash:
Focus on Interest:
- TM owner
- developers
- sales
- integrators
- users

like yes, I do not argue. I think so too...
what you described is the final, the final vision of the development of the project. To achieve this, you need to do a lot of work and do everything in stages, because to take and immediately attract all of the above described to the association is simply unrealistic - you won’t reach it. You need to read from the audience to which you have access. As for me, these are the same integrators as you and I + several active users who themselves act as integrators in their companies + several developers who may be interested in this.
all other audiences will be able to connect only if
1. there will be something to join
2. the association will be able to offer them something that suits their needs (what kind? this question remains to be answered)
PS You put the owner of the TM as the first number on the list. Apparently this is from old memory, when Max was your employer ... I think it's time for you to give up this addiction ... You are already a FOP - a boy in itself ... And the owner of a TM is only one of the parties that certainly has significant weight, but not decisive .... Stop waiting for him to "approve". In the issue of boxing implementation and use, it is no longer possible to single out the most important person ... now it is a group of interested persons, among whom the role of integrators comes to the fore, because it is integrators that connect the product with the user - there is no connection or it is fragile / poorly built, then there is no product in the business structure of the customer and, as a result, there are no payments from its use.
I think you should reconsider your approach to building an association based on the above. Stop being modest .... and downplay your role))))
08.01.2021, 12:18

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Pereginyak Alexander

Sash:
Focus on Interest:
- TM owner
- developers
- sales
- integrators
- users

like yes, I do not argue. I think so too...
what you described is the final, the final vision of the development of the project. To achieve this, you need to do a lot of work and do everything in stages, because to take and immediately attract all of the above described to the association is simply unrealistic - you won’t reach it. You need to read from the audience to which you have access. As for me, these are the same integrators as you and I + several active users who themselves act as integrators in their companies + several developers who may be interested in this.
all other audiences will be able to connect only if
1. there will be something to join
2. the association will be able to offer them something that suits their needs (what kind? this question remains to be answered)
PS You put the owner of the TM as the first number on the list. Apparently this is from old memory, when Max was your employer ... I think it's time for you to give up this addiction ... You are already a FOP - a boy in itself ... And the owner of a TM is only one of the parties that certainly has significant weight, but not decisive .... Stop waiting for him to "approve". In the issue of boxing implementation and use, it is no longer possible to single out the most important person ... now it is a group of interested persons, among whom the role of integrators comes to the fore, because it is integrators that connect the product with the user - there is no connection or it is fragile / poorly built, then there is no product in the business structure of the customer and, as a result, there are no payments from its use.
I think you should reconsider your approach to building an association based on the above. Stop being modest .... and downplay your role))))

Sasha, I agree with almost everything that was said.
so I edit the vector a little,
to create an engaged audience
that is, it is a little early to talk about the association,
about the school of OneBox admins just right, as I see it
the path is much easier, since in profit,
provided by proper automation,
More people are interested
- company owners
- integrators
- the vendor himself
- people who are interested in entering IT,
to become employees of companies with admin rights
The last most and when the owners
will begin to share with them the profits that they themselves aspire to,
to more boldly delegate authority to someone who is ready to take part of the responsibility,
the time of association will arrive in the form as I described above.
A process catalyst
integrators and owners can act.
Many already hurt and they are looking for an opportunity
transfer authority to configure the system
loyal and interested people.
08.01.2021, 14:52

Перегиняк Александр

The last most and when the owners
will begin to share with them the profits that they themselves aspire to,
to more boldly delegate authority to someone who is ready to take part of the responsibility,
the time of association will arrive in the form as I described above.

I understand where our opinions differ...
you want to teach and take money for it,
but I want
1. outsource boxing to clients rather than train the customer's staff (I don't have faith that this training will help, although it works as a method of shifting responsibility to the customer), although if you can say that you there are already X leads who are ready to pay for the service for XXX money and only need content, then I’m ready to reconsider my opinion.
2. to influence the development of the system through other integrators because my voice is too lost among the voices of other clients, integrators, etc. Not the fact that they will hear the voice of the association, but still ... there is a chance
regarding what you write about the monetization of the project, I don’t really believe in it either (see clause 1.), although I could be wrong ... you have your own experience, I have mine ... these are the realities
from our long debate I come to the conclusion that it makes no sense to try to correct each other's vectors ... that your approach, that mine has the right to life. Apparently we will have to move in parallel, intersecting and interacting ...
there will be time - I will try to pay more attention to the issue of creating an association of integrators (although if you yourself move this topic, I will not interfere with you). If you want to become an associate member of the association and take part in the process to the best of your ability - be kind, start radium support in your sleep practice)).
08.01.2021, 21:55

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Pereginyak Alexander
but I want
1. outsource boxing to clients rather than train customer employees

one doesn't interfere with the other :)
I'm interested in both areas:
- teaching others
- outsourcing to clients,
actually I'm looking for ways to scale the OneBox project
I understand that there are people who can greatly outgrow me
and there are many more such people than it seems at first glance,
but to push them to the next level, they need to be found...
I have a limited resource - time and because the greater the number of people
outgrow me, the greater the chance that OneBox will expand in popularity
and more entrepreneurs will want it for profit,
ready to use it in their daily business...

Pereginyak Alexander
that you already have X leads who are ready to pay for the service for XXX money and you only need content, then you are ready to reconsider your opinion.

There are a number of business owners who:
- do a lot on their own
- tired of the routine of settings and admin powers
- want to free up their time for other tasks and recreation
- ready to delegate settings to trained employees

Pereginyak Alexander
there is no point in trying to correct each other's vectors... that your approach, that mine has the right to life. Apparently we will have to move in parallel, intersecting and interacting ...

so the coolest thing in our practice is interaction
and the most difficult thing in our practice is again the interaction
because everyone goes their own way and stumbles,
anyway, that's how it is with me, but I'm not afraid of it,
but I am glad for the support and I often receive it
quite unexpectedly and from different angles :)
Sasha, I'm glad to meet you and continue it.
09.01.2021, 23:10

Перегиняк Александр

Pereginyak Alexander
but I want
1. outsource boxing to clients rather than train customer employees

one doesn't interfere with the other :)
I'm interested in both areas:
- teaching others
- outsourcing to clients,
actually I'm looking for ways to scale the OneBox project
I understand that there are people who can greatly outgrow me
and there are many more such people than it seems at first glance,
but to push them to the next level, they need to be found...
I have a limited resource - time and because the greater the number of people
outgrow me, the greater the chance that OneBox will expand in popularity
and more entrepreneurs will want it for profit,
ready to use it in their daily business...

Pereginyak Alexander
that you already have X leads who are ready to pay for the service for XXX money and you only need content, then you are ready to reconsider your opinion.

There are a number of business owners who:
- do a lot on their own
- tired of the routine of settings and admin powers
- want to free up their time for other tasks and recreation
- ready to delegate settings to trained employees

Pereginyak Alexander
there is no point in trying to correct each other's vectors... that your approach, that mine has the right to life. Apparently we will have to move in parallel, intersecting and interacting ...

so the coolest thing in our practice is interaction
and the most difficult thing in our practice is again the interaction
because everyone goes their own way and stumbles,
anyway, that's how it is with me, but I'm not afraid of it,
but I am glad for the support and I often receive it
quite unexpectedly and from different angles :)
Sasha, I'm glad to meet you and continue it.

look, what you write about can just close with the help of the onebox integrators association.
how I see it and what is an association:
1. for integrators
- communication with like-minded people (single community dedicated to OneBox)
- exchange of skills
- attracting other integrators to your project to solve applied problems
- influence on the development of the system (herd and dad is easier to beat)
- ordering improvements in a clubbing (saving money and time)
- status (we will make several levels of participation - each level opens its own set of privileges)
- support for newbies "old-timers"
- something else that "will come in the process"
2. for salespeople
- putting up a "lot" for evaluation by integrators (similar to a tender). Who cares - he responded.
- discussion of projects with integrators
3. for customers and users
- get advice on how to set up
- issuing requests for setting up the box both pointwise and for comprehensive support
- rating of integrators within the system
- training materials from integrators, both paid and free
then you can add the missing items in your opinion
and at the expense of the monetization of the project, it will come by itself when there is an audience - from paid videos, to personal coaching and buying modules for onebox (if someday it finally appears on the platform)
If you want to join this project - welcome. I myself will not pull it anyway, at least in time.
10.01.2021, 15:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment