1b.app
Link copied -

Notifications for actual payments

Good afternoon!
Please consider the option of creating automation for notifications in the communication center for actual payments, namely:
1. To receive notifications when a new payment arrives, and even better, a New payment that is not tied to the process
2. Notifications should be able to be managed in the context of a specific user (for example, responsible) and in the context of positions.
3. Notifications must be manageable by Account and Categories
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, there is an automation action once a minute "Create payment processes", which, when a new payment arrives, will set a task for the right person in charge and accordingly notify him about the created new payment.
18.09.2020, 10:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Hello, there is an automation action once a minute "Create payment processes", which, when a new payment arrives, will set a task for the right person in charge and accordingly notify him about the created new payment.

Yes, I saw it. Thank you.
But unfortunately it does not suit you especially when there are a lot of payments, as these are unnecessary actions. The user needs to do extra actions: close the task and link the payment. It's handy when
you rarely receive payments.
When notified, it will immediately do so.
Here we are an online store in which an employee has a wide range of tasks (processing orders, distributing payments, posting goods, etc.), he only needs a few hours to simply create or close tasks. When will he work? ☺
18.09.2020, 14:49

Excuse me, how is closing a task different from closing a notification? Both 1 button - Close
18.09.2020, 14:51

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Excuse me, how is closing a task different from closing a notification? Both 1 button - Close

Ok, Dimitri
I will try to work with this action and unsubscribe. Convenient or not. So far this has been said without practical work.
18.09.2020, 14:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment