1b.app
Link copied -

Customizing the Product Passports interface

Is it possible to somehow customize the interface inside passports? There are many fields that I would like to hide and so that they do not take up space + set additional fields open by default
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
As far as I know, there is no such possibility.
But we are ready to listen to your specific wishes (or you can contact integrators to develop technical specifications, etc.) and evaluate their implementation.
02.09.2024, 09:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Tindik Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.
As far as I know, there is no such possibility.
But we are ready to listen to your specific wishes (or you can contact integrators to develop technical specifications, etc.) and evaluate their implementation.

Good day, it is necessary that on the passport page there be an option to change the interface similar to regular business processes (swap elements, hide and add necessary fields in tables, and so that additional fields are separate from each other, and not all in one column), please evaluate.
02.09.2024, 11:00

Vdovenko Evgen Oleksandrovich wrote:
Good day, it is necessary that on the passport page there be an option to change the interface similar to regular business processes (swap elements, hide and add necessary fields in tables, and so that additional fields are separate from each other, and not all in one column), please evaluate.

Well, this is a bit of a veiled technical assignment
Can you be more specific, at least in the form of screenshots, what exactly is preventing you from working and needs to be changed?
02.09.2024, 13:36

Tindik Maxim Vadimovich

OneBox production wrote:

Well, this is a bit of a veiled technical assignment

Can you be more specific, at least in the form of screenshots, what exactly is preventing you from working and needs to be changed?

For example, I don't need 3 prices, the first one is quite enough, I don't need checkboxes about availability in the warehouse, etc., I want to be able to hide all this. The second point is that I would move the element of the finished product somewhere either up or down, so that there would be more space for the passport table (Screenshot 1)

The second thing is that now the mechanics of "Show additional fields" are not very convenient, I need them to be shown all the time, without the need to constantly press when entering the passport (by the way, when pressing additional fields, unnecessary ones also appear like "article" and "options"). And so that the additional fields were like the usual ones, in turn, and not in the 1st column (screenshot 2).

So far, everything is actually quite small, but it will greatly improve the visuals and convenience.
02.09.2024, 14:30

For example, I don’t need 3 prices, 1 is enough, I don’t need checkboxes about availability in the warehouse, etc. I want to be able to hide all of this.

As an option - this can be improved through other settings of the "Product Passports" application by implementing a setting in the form of a multi-selector for selecting hidden fields (listed by you) - this is 2 hours of improvement

The second point is that I would move the element of the finished product somewhere either up or down, so that there would be more space for the passport table (Screenshot 1)

By default, the layout is adaptive - that is, at small resolutions, the blocks are placed one above the other anyway.
And the current placement allows you to see more information without vertical scrolling at high resolutions. And in your version, all the elements will become larger and take up more space in height.
But in theory, this can be done similarly in the form of a setting - and it will take about 2 hours.

The second thing is that now the mechanics of "Show additional fields" are not very convenient, I need them to be shown all the time, without the need to constantly press when entering the passport (by the way, when pressing additional fields, unnecessary ones also appear like "article" and "options"). And so that the additional fields were like the usual ones, in turn, and not in the 1st column (screenshot 2).

Reversing something like this will take about 2 hours
----------
PS: please specify the URL of your OneBox, this will allow us to make a decision on possible investments in such changes on our part and indicate the time frame.
02.09.2024, 17:36

Tindik Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
PS: please specify the URL of your OneBox, this will allow us to make a decision on possible investments in such changes on our part and indicate the time frame.

Then regarding the page layout, I think for now it is possible without it, I would like to perform a multi-selector and re-layout additional fields, it turns out to be 4 hours of revision, please tell me the cost of 1 hour and how to make payment?
04.09.2024, 11:55

Then regarding the page layout, I think for now it is possible without it, I would like to perform a multi-selector and re-layout additional fields, it turns out to be 4 hours of revision, please tell me the cost of 1 hour and how to make payment?

$36 for 1 hour
We can issue an invoice for payment or by transferring your personal balance on the website
05.09.2024, 15:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment