1b.app
Link copied -

rediscount

В последней версии системы переучет возможен прямо после установки и загрузки вашей базы товаров! Установить последнюю версию системы
Please tell me, when RECOUNTING https://drevojelaniy.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/storage/stocktaking/?storagefromi...
We throw goods into the inventory basket. Which are actually in the store. The system checks how much is deposited and how much is actually. But this is only with those goods that we have added to the inventory. What to do with the goods that we did not bring in (which means that in fact they are no longer there)?
How to write off goods that were not included in the inventory?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If the goods were not added to the inventory basket, they will not be affected during the inventory. Only those goods that are added can either be written off or added to on the basis of the entered data of the current quantity.
for a simple write-off, it is not at all necessary to carry out an inventory, just open the write-off page http://i.imgur.com/pECSzyw.png
29.09.2020, 10:29
Original comment available on version: ru

Re-accounting will be done faster than writing everything off and capitalizing on a new one.
How do we sort from what we have carried out through the recount from what is stuck in the database (there is in the database but in fact it is not)
How can we sort and write off this "hanging"?
29.09.2020, 11:33

Alternatively, we can do a recount. And upload it as a file.
After that, clear the entire database through decommissioning.
And then on a clean base to load from the re-accounting file what in fact is.
So it is possible?
29.09.2020, 11:41

You do not explain clearly or perhaps I did not understand you correctly initially.

Filonenko Sergey Yurievich
Client wrote:
The system checks how much is deposited and how much is actually. But this is only with those goods that we have added to the inventory. What to do with the goods that we did not bring in (which means that in fact they are no longer there)?
[/ quote] What makes you think that they are no longer there? I already wrote to you that the system does not touch those goods that were not in the rediscount basket.
How did you add the first time to the rediscount basket? Manually? Then you also need to manually add all the other necessary products by code/article/name.
There is no such thing as "add to the cart those goods for which there was no rediscount." Working with leftovers is always dynamic. For example, you have added goods to the cart, but have not had time to restock yet, and the manager has already managed to sell one of these products before the restock is carried out. Or you carried out a re-registration and then immediately sold or credited one of the positions. there are no marks that the goods were in the rediscount, if it were, how then to carry out the rediscount in a month, for example?
It is possible to bulk add goods from a file to the inventory basket. If you have a file with a list of goods that are no longer in stock - just add them from the file with a zero quantity, then re-inventory and those goods that are actually not already there will be written off, which were not in the system anyway - will not touch.
29.09.2020, 11:50

Filonenko Sergey Yurievich wrote:
Alternatively, we can do a recount. And upload it as a file. Then, through the write-off, clear the entire database. And then load from the re-accounting file into the clean database what is actually there. So is it possible?
you are thinking outside the box... Why clean up the database, and then start the rest again? There are separate pages/baskets for simple debiting or posting.
Accounting allows you to do both write-off and posting on 1 page.
Let's say there are 5 goods A in the warehouse, 1 goods B
By adding a new quantity to the basket for A - 6 and for B - 0 after the recount, you will receive the posting of 1 unit A and the write-off of 1 unit B
29.09.2020, 11:56

I have added a file for you in your box - this is an example of a file for adding items to the cart in bulk
https://drevojelaniy.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/file/download/13350/
The main thing is to set up the table header correctly and just in the file all the columns are painted
29.09.2020, 11:59

Good afternoon! Sergey, as a way out of your situation, I can recommend using the checkbox https://prnt.sc/upuym6 "If a category is selected, download all products of the category, even if they are not in stock" . In fact, it will load you all the products of the selected category, and not those that you "conditionally" scanned. Then you carry out a re-account of actual balances, and write off everything else.
29.09.2020, 13:07

Bushuev Svyatoslav Yurievich Employee wrote:
Good afternoon! Sergey, as a way out of your situation, I can recommend using the checkbox https://prnt.sc/upuym6 "If a category is selected, download all products of the category, even if they are not in stock" . In fact, it will load you all the products of the selected category, and not those that you "conditionally" scanned. Then you carry out a re-account of actual balances, and write off everything else.

That is, we need:
1) make a recount. scan all the goods that are in stock with a scanner
2) then "save inventory results"
3) check the box "If a category is selected, download all products of the category, even if they are out of stock"
load goods that are in the system but are not available
4) click "go to the write-off of the goods"
Did I understand the sequence of actions correctly?
29.09.2020, 15:38

I would do it differently:
- Uploaded all products of categories or specific categories with a tick "If a category is selected, download all products of a category, even if they are not in stock"
- Picked up all the goods to understand the actual balances
- Everything else - write off or credit
29.09.2020, 15:44

I would have done differently: - Loaded all products of categories or certain categories with a checkmark "If a category is selected, load all products of a category, even if they are not in stock"

and if we are already doing a re-account. can be uploaded to it by checking the box?
29.09.2020, 15:50

Can

Client wrote:
Bushuev Svyatoslav Yuryevich Employee wrote: I would have acted differently: - Uploaded all products of categories or certain categories with a checkmark "If a category is selected, download all products of a category, even if they are not in stock" - I downloaded all products to understand the actual balances - All the rest - I write off or capitalize if we are already doing a rediscount. can be uploaded to it by checking the box?
29.09.2020, 15:53

CanFilonenko Sergey YuryevichThe client wrote: Bushuev Svyatoslav Yuryevich The employee wrote: I would have acted differently: - Uploaded all products of categories or certain categories with a checkmark "If a category is selected, download all products of a category, even if they are not in stock" - Piked everything goods in order to understand the actual balances - Everything else - I write off or credit if we are already doing a re-account. can be uploaded to it by checking the box?

for reinsurance it is possible to keep the rediscount in parallel? before ticking
(I'm afraid that we would not lose a day of work on rediscounting)
29.09.2020, 16:03

Client wrote:
Bushuev Svyatoslav Yuryevich Employee wrote: You can Filonenko Sergey Yuryevich Client wrote: Bushuev Svyatoslav Yuryevich Employee wrote: I would have acted differently: they are not in the warehouse" - I sold all the goods in order to understand the actual balances - I write off everything else or credit it if we are already re-accounting. you can load it by checking the checkbox? for reinsurance, can you save the inventory in parallel? before putting a tick (I'm afraid that we would not lose a day of work on rediscounting)

You can try to do the operation I suggested in the Personal Restocking Basket (you can select it when you go to the Restocking section).
29.09.2020, 16:05

Saved the inventory record https://prnt.sc/uq6c67
If you click delete, will it be written off or just removed from the inventory record?
How to work with the saved list, write off and capitalize?
29.09.2020, 23:45

Client wrote:
Saved the inventory record https://prnt.sc/uq6c67 If you click delete, will it be written off or just removed from the inventory record? How to work with the saved list, write off and capitalize?

I do not really understand how this question relates to the body of your topic. But in the saved records, you just see the history of the re-accounts that you did earlier + the ability to make some changes in it regarding the saved record without the possibility of crediting / debiting.
30.09.2020, 09:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment