1b.app
Link copied -

"Show totals for date" does not work correctly.

The amount and quantity of goods in stock on a certain date are displayed incorrectly.
The earlier date you choose, the smaller the balance and the amount. Which is not true.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
The earlier date you choose, the smaller the balance and the amount. Which is not true.

The column counts the number of products by warehouse operations for the selected warehouse.
Probably based on this, the earlier the period, the less before it there were the same postings to the selected warehouse.
06.04.2022, 16:52
Original comment available on version: ru

I specifically attached a screenshot of the balances for 2020-01-01. We always have approximately the same number of goods ~ 1500 goods in stock.
1 piece on the balance can not be.
I specially made screenshots for certain dates in fact, and then looked at the balances for this date the next day - the data varies.
Each day shows different balance data for the same date.
06.04.2022, 17:44

Give me an answer please
28.04.2022, 16:37

Give an answer to the ticket, the functionality does not work correctly
28.09.2022, 13:00

Check now - everything as expected?
19.10.2022, 16:42

Good afternoon, unfortunately, still, incorrect work. It even shows different balances in real time:
20.10.2022, 14:26

Please fix the problem, because this is a very important metric of the management report - the balance of the warehouse for a certain period.
Now it is completely impossible to have this information
20.10.2022, 14:33

Good afternoon! Can you tell me when will the problem be fixed?
02.11.2022, 14:13

Please give me an answer
03.11.2022, 13:10

Please solve the problem, this is very important data, they are very necessary! What do you need to fix this bug?
There are 2 functions that show the quantity and amount in stock on the date: SEPARATE SECTION and FILTER FIELD.
The same fields Quantity and Amount are displayed. But the values in them, firstly, are different, and secondly, they are incorrect.
Section TOTAL QUANTITY IN STOCK AT DATE: Screen 1
1. When displaying balances to check for the current time (at the moment), the quantity and amount do not match.
2. The amount is more like the sum of the retail prices of goods, but also does not match.
3. I checked the change in the number of goods after each movement in the warehouse - it works correctly.
Section WAREHOUSES, filter SHOW TOTAL VALUES: Screen 2
1. The balances and their sum at the moment are the same.
2. I checked the balances after each operation in the Journal and found a BUG. The rest are changed incorrectly. Example:
Quantity on the date 2022-11-11 18:16 - 1267 pieces, which corresponds to the current balances in the Quantity column. Screenshot 3
The last operation was at 2022-11-11 18:14:00.
Operation Sale - 4 pcs. Screenshot 4
It is logical that before this operation, the balance should be 1267 + 4 = 1271 pieces.
BUT! Balances on 2022-11-11 18:13 - 1270 pcs. Screenshot 5
One item missing.
Correct the mistake. Make the report work correctly.
Maxim Dmitry Igor Maxim
12.11.2022, 01:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment