1b.app
Link copied -

Issue updating availability from supplier unload

Good afternoon.
On some products, you must disable availability manually.
I manually uncheck "Recalculate availability with suppliers and warehouses" and "Product in stock" ( , but every time I run the automatic action once per hour "Universal import of products", the item is ticked "Product in stock" and it becomes active again.
Help, find the problem: did I set something up wrong, or does the "Recalculate availability with suppliers and warehouses" checkbox not work correctly?
Example of a product with a problem: https://smartgroup.crm-onebox.com/app/product/8469/edit/
Hourly actions: (6th from top) https://smartgroup.crm-onebox.com/app/automatization/hour/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Petrechko Vasily
FOP Petrechko Vasily Anatolyevich wrote:
"Universal Product Import"

In this action, uncheck - but this is for new products
Or, it can be specified as a constant - in this case, you need to remove these settings
05.12.2021, 18:35
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Petrechko Vasily
the product is ticked "Product in stock" and it becomes active again.

If you have availability directly, then the problem is worse here, since you need to edit the field that updates the availability in the action ... Although, if you have availability based on suppliers and warehouses, then you do not need to load the availability from a file.
And then clear the field with presence and presence text
05.12.2021, 18:38

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator wrote:
kov and warehouses, then the presence of download from a file and do not need

There is no constant in the upload to synchronize availability, and after the automation is triggered, the checkbox "Recalculate availability with suppliers and warehouses" is not checked, but "Product in stock" becomes active.
As I understand it logically, if there are no checkboxes "Reread the presence ....", then the presence should not be updated accordingly, right? - Is this some kind of bug?
How to solve this problem in the root, so that for products that do not have the "Recalculate availability" checkbox, the availability is not updated, but at the same time it is updated for all the others?
Now in the upload settings like this:
05.12.2021, 21:48

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Petrechko Vasily
There is no constant in the upload to synchronize availability, and after the automation is triggered, the checkbox "Recalculate availability with suppliers and warehouses" is not checked, but "Product in stock" becomes active.
As I understand it logically, if there are no checkboxes "Reread the presence ....", then the presence should not be updated accordingly, right? - Is this some kind of bug?
How to solve this problem in the root, so that for products that do not have the "Recalculate availability" checkbox, the availability is not updated, but at the same time it is updated for all the others?
Now in the upload settings like this:

Pay attention to my second comment, this is not an error and not a problem, this is how your import is configured, you import the presence checkbox from the file
05.12.2021, 23:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment