1b.app
Link copied -

Bug with product export

Do not send a link to the post office after the export of products. According to the log, it is clear that the export has been sent to the mail, the link to the mail is not sent
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon
You have a problem with your mailbox integration.
SMTP sendmail XXXrua@gmail.com NOT OK 2021-08-12 13:05:04 SMTP FAIL connect for login: metraderua@gmail.com
You also have a problem with parsing mail to box.
IMAP parser XXXrua@gmail.com NOT OK 2021-08-12 13:04:06 [ALERT] Application-specific password required: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833 (Failure) Too many login failures
You can see these errors in the "Mail" application in the connection settings.
http://box.metrader.com.ua/app/imap-new/settings/
Your box has been moved to a new server, and the server's IP address has changed. Google's mail service saw this and blocked new connections.
You need to set up the integration and everything will work.
12.08.2021, 13:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Good day, what do you do yourself? In addition, everything is nailed.
12.08.2021, 13:29

Good afternoon.
I wrote to you above in the message that the mail service answers when you try to connect.
Also in the application, in the connection settings, it says that Google does not like it and that you should follow.
There is even a link.
12.08.2021, 13:41

About Google I am aware. I don’t know what’s wrong with the attachment of the “mail” addendum. Everything is set according to your instructions on YouTube
12.08.2021, 13:44

Everything is fine with the app.
The settings are transferred from the old server and if no one has changed anything,
then as soon as Google allows you to connect everything will work.
12.08.2021, 13:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment