1b.app
Link copied -

Unable to change purchase price

When creating an order, the price can still be changed, but when I move to another stage, I cannot change the price. You need to refresh the page and only then you can change the purchase price. Everything worked fine on Friday. Please correct.
Here is the order: http://feshemebel.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/34359/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello!
When creating an order, an order is created at the initial stage, you do not have the "Input price" field displayed, so it cannot be edited.
As soon as you go to another stage, this field is already there and when you double-click on this field, you can edit it, but if you don’t succeed, then either this field is blocked in the interface or you don’t have enough access rights.
22.03.2021, 13:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Luts Bogdan Aleksandrovich wrote:
Hello!
When creating an order, an order is created at the initial stage, you do not have the "Input price" field displayed, so it cannot be edited.
As soon as you go to another stage, this field is already there and when you double-click on this field, you can edit it, but if you don’t succeed, then either this field is blocked in the interface or you don’t have enough access rights.

Yes, at the initial stage there is no this field. But at other stages it is. I have administrator rights. The field is not disabled in the interface.
At the stage "Checking availability", the field with the input price appears. It can be edited, but when I go to the next step "Get a client", the field cannot be edited. You need to refresh the page and only then it can be edited.
22.03.2021, 14:06

Stratulat Andrey Anatolyevich wrote:
Yes, at the initial stage there is no this field. But at other stages it is. I have administrator rights. The field is not disabled in the interface.
At the stage "Checking availability", the field with the input price appears. It can be edited, but when I go to the next step "Get a client", the field cannot be edited. You need to refresh the page and only then it can be edited.

Please give a link to the order in which you can try to go to the "Get a client" stage.
22.03.2021, 14:23

http://feshemebel.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/34359/edit/

Stratulat Andrey Anatolyevich wrote:

Please give a link to the order in which you can try to go to the "Get a client" stage.
22.03.2021, 14:51

I go to the stage and immediately have the opportunity to edit the field.
You can try or make a short video.
22.03.2021, 20:43

I go to the stage and immediately have the opportunity to edit the field.
You can try or make a short video.

I don't know what you did, but the problem disappeared.))) Thank you!
23.03.2021, 09:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment