1b.app
Link copied -

fix product search in progress

in cloud projects, the search for products does not work through the block of the interface of the process "Search for a product"
https://www.loom.com/share/335f4525a13445ee87c89f0a7773ca47
please fix it quickly!
ps specially unrolled the test box to check. Didn't change anything in the settings. only added 1 product and 1 process
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

integrator
integrator.com.ua
all internal functions of Boxing are working.
When looking for a product, you didn't show up in the video or you have entered one product.
yakscho є - todі in the new soonest price 0.
Shukalo goods with zero price - check the box Shukalo goods with zero price here /admin/shop/settings/table-and-orders/
10.01.2021, 15:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

integrator wrote:
all internal functions of Boxing are working.
When looking for a product, you didn't show up in the video or you have entered one product.
yakscho є - todі in the new soonest price 0.
Shukalo goods with zero price - check the box Shukalo goods with zero price here /admin/shop/settings/table-and-orders/

yakuyu! you are right, but from the z point of view the sale of gloomy boxes - tse epik fail!
I didn’t think about it, like a transverse coristuvach, that I’m taking a box for a test, it’s getting in.
PS I haven't done it for a long time now, I haven't opened up a new box and get-forgetting about this jackdaw.
11.01.2021, 10:01

integrator
integrator.com.ua

Pereginyak Alexander
Oneboxconsulting (integrator) wrote:
sale of dark boxes - tse epik fail!

skin time, if we go into the history of skin ticks - we know a logical explanation.
in this mood, I think that everything is logical - there are no prices, then it’s not for sale)
And if you make a buyer on your own - I don’t think it’s worth it to work for it right away, because it’s not for everyone. for that i constructor.
So, it’s a lot to go get out. But they often turn around, and shy in the right way - they lure the integrator on the cob.
11.01.2021, 12:35

Перегиняк Александр

integrator wrote:

Pereginyak Alexander
Oneboxconsulting (integrator) wrote:
sale of dark boxes - tse epik fail!

skin time, if we go into the history of skin ticks - we know a logical explanation.
in this mood, I think that everything is logical - there are no prices, then it’s not for sale)
And if you make a buyer on your own - I don’t think it’s worth it to work for it right away, because it’s not for everyone. for that i constructor.
So, it’s a lot to go get out. But they often turn around, and shy in the right way - they lure the integrator on the cob.

for me, really, it’s better - more clients and more work, but for you, as you are a boxing champion, it’s NOT better ...
then tell you what your clients need and what you don't.....
11.01.2021, 13:42

integrator
integrator.com.ua
I am a partner, integrator. we have more clients now, we can use less.
11.01.2021, 14:29

Перегиняк Александр

integrator wrote:
I am a partner, integrator. we have more clients now, we can use less.

similarly, but it seems like it ... for the state it’s abominable)). I’m from the understanding that boxing is now a trifle “suggest”, a trio of spins and sales “without dances with tambourines” has become bigger ... but then no one should be chirped. Well, then let it be so ... Maxim is big, he knows better)))))
12.01.2021, 17:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment