1b.app
Link copied -

Problems displaying the Product Table

Added Products table to the BP interface. The first line is filled in correctly, the second and subsequent added lines display the fields in text format. For example, the first field (first column) in the link format should be. But the link fails. The sixth field, or the 6th column "Piece Price" in the format Integer must be. The first line displays a number, there is no way to add text. And in the second added line is already a text format. When saving, all added rows are not saved.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

To have a link and other "goodies" you need not just write random texts, but find and add a product to this line.
09.11.2020, 17:38
Original comment available on version: ru

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight
And with fictitious products, "buns" will not appear (possibility, etc.)
10.11.2020, 14:20

They are fictitious, they have no links.
10.11.2020, 17:27

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight
And what do I need in the table to add the title to the photo of the product in Google?
13.11.2020, 10:34

make yourself an additional process product field, display it in a table and write any necessary values \u200b\u200bthere
13.11.2020, 10:55

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight
So I thrashed. I have added the process ID to the process product's appended field "Process number". Ale vin is not clickable. How to make yoga clickable?
13.11.2020, 11:50

you need to insert html code instead of process id. It will look something like this:
Process number
13.11.2020, 12:20

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight
)) Dyakuyu! Dmitro, could you explain where to insert this code?
For example, if the language is about the installation of an automazized diy, then in order to fill in the fields, you should take only one option from the drop-down list. There is nothing else to prescribe.
13.11.2020, 12:43

If you want to insert exactly the code, then you need 2 additional fields.
1. With the process id, in which you write the process id
2. With my code, with the change of variables. Here it will be necessary to set a procedure for updating the process so that it takes the value from point 1 and replaces it with the necessary links
13.11.2020, 12:53

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight
1. What type of field can be used to select a new active field?
2. So, how do I assign this procedure, called "Update process product fields"?
13.11.2020, 13:24

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight
Dmitro, sorry, I thought you could help me with a different diet https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/business-processes/3173-klikabelniy-id-protses...
13.11.2020, 13:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment