1b.app
Link copied -

Copying from the process contact tab to the additional process field

You can make an action that will copy data from the contacts tab of the process, these contacts to the additional field of the process.
I'll give an example:
There are process contacts https://prnt.sc/uydr8x
It is necessary to choose in action which fields to copy to the additional field of the process.
For example, I select the full name and full name of the contacts of the process are recorded in the additional field of the process, separated by commas: OSIPOV MARK, OSIPOV VOLODYMYR, OSYPOVA MARYNA
Can this be done?
Original question is available on version: ru https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор

Answers:

There is an action "Copy the value of the additional user field from the contacts tab of the process to the additional field of the process", this is exactly what is needed. But this action finds the first contact that matches the conditions and enters the value in the specified additional field of the process.
I think, as an option, you can refine the setting in it, that if there are several contacts that fit the conditions, then enter the value in the additional process field separated by commas.
13.10.2020, 14:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Markov Evgeny Igorevich
Employee wrote:
There is an action "Copy the value of the additional user field from the contacts tab of the process to the additional field of the process", this is exactly what is needed. But this action finds the first contact that matches the conditions and enters the value in the specified additional field of the process. I think, as an option, you can refine the setting in it, that if there are several contacts that fit the conditions, then enter the value in the additional process field separated by commas.

How long will it take to add such a setting?))
13.10.2020, 16:28
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

Strilec Anton Nikolaevich
Employee wrote:
Markov Evgeny IgorevichAn employee wrote: There is an action "Copy the value of the additional user field from the contacts tab of the process to the additional field of the process", this is exactly what is needed. But this action finds the first contact that matches the conditions and enters the value in the specified additional field of the process. I think, as an option, you can refine the setting in it, that if there are several contacts that fit the conditions, then enter the value in the additional process field separated by commas. And how long will it take to add such a setting?))

4 hours.
Refine the setting, if there are several contacts that fit the conditions, then enter the value in the additional field of the process separated by commas.
13.10.2020, 16:39

Markov Evgeny Igorevich
Employee wrote:
Strilec Anton NikolaevichEmployee wrote: Markov Evgeniy IgorevichEmployee wrote: There is an action "Copy the value of the additional user field from the contacts tab of the process to the additional field of the process", this is exactly what is needed. But this action finds the first contact that matches the conditions and enters the value in the specified additional field of the process. I think, as an option, you can refine the setting in it, that if there are several contacts that fit the conditions, then enter the value in the additional field of the process separated by commas. And how long will it take to add such a setting?)) 4 hours. Finalize the setting, if there are several contacts that meet the conditions, then enter the value in the additional field of the process, separated by commas.

And if without a condition, contacts that fit the conditions, but just all the contacts of the process?
15.10.2020, 09:27
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

Strilec Anton Nikolaevich
Employee wrote:
Markov Evgeniy IgorevichEmployee wrote:Strilets Anton NikolaevichEmployee wrote:Markov Evgeniy IgorevichEmployee wrote:There is an action "Copy the value of the additional user field from the contacts tab of the process to the additional field of the process", this is exactly what is needed. But this action finds the first contact that matches the conditions and enters the value in the specified additional field of the process. I think, as an option, you can refine the setting in it, that if there are several contacts that fit the conditions, then enter the value in the additional field of the process separated by commas. And how long will it take to add such a setting?)) 4 hours. Finalize the setting, if there are several contacts that meet the conditions, then enter the value in the additional field of the process separated by commas. And if without a condition, contacts that meet the conditions, but just all the contacts of the process?

Also 4 hours.
15.10.2020, 09:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment