1b.app
Link copied -

automatic creation of processes

for the second day in a row, the program creates an automatically linked process, we delete it, and the program creates it again, and so on almost every hour. what to do?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

reset the link to such a process, you probably put an action somewhere that creates it and forgot about it.
23.09.2020, 12:33
Original comment available on version: ru

this is the first time for us and if there is such a button somewhere, then we are not aware
23.09.2020, 13:57

http://tehresurs.crm-onebox.com/admin/auto/action/hour/edit/ this task creates an action once per hour. It's first on the list.
23.09.2020, 14:06

yes, only the process is connected with a completely different client, not related to Kronas and somehow with an employee Rodzinskaya. I remembered that this automation was created for the test a year ago, but it never worked
23.09.2020, 15:07

Well, now it worked as you can see. If you don't need it - just remove it, if you need it and it doesn't work - let's figure out why it creates a task.
23.09.2020, 15:34

let's figure it out, I canceled this automation, but I initially wanted it to automatically create a process once a month for a specific client. Why just now created a process with a completely different client and associated it with two employees?
23.09.2020, 16:12

What the action does:
Takes a list of processes in the selected bp and status with a client from the selected group, and if there are such processes, puts the process on the specified manager (this is if it’s completely rude without taking into account some of the settings, etc.). Previously, it did not create processes for you, probably because clients from the selected group did not have processes in the selected bp and statuses.
For what purpose do you need a process on the client once a month?
23.09.2020, 16:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment