1b.app
Link copied -

Splitting a product in a process into multiple products

Let me explain with an example:
1. There is a customer order for 1 product, quantity 8
2. We create an order to the supplier for 6 pieces (2 are in stock)
3. In the supplier's order, the supplier replies to us that he will deliver to us in 2 terms, for example, 3 pieces on 15.12, and the remaining 3 pieces on 20.12
As a result, we need 6 pieces in the order to the supplier, split into 2 lines by quantity 3 and indicate the term in each line (additional field of the process product). And this must be copied into the customer's order, tobish in the customer's order should also put 2 lines (with deadlines) + 1 line with the quantity 2 that are in stock.
At the same time, the relationship between the client and the order to the supplier must be preserved.
4. Then there may be a situation that logistics (a separate subprocess from the order to the supplier) says that it will be able to deliver to the client 2 pieces on 25.12 and 3 pieces on 28.12 and 1 piece on 29.12
As a result
Original question is available on version: ru https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор

Answers:

Korop Vladislav Pavlovich KTS wrote:
Please tell me how this can be done

I think such questions should be asked to integrators - they are engaged in building business processes for money.
29.12.2021, 13:13
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment