1b.app
Link copied -

The warehouse does not pull up to one of the goods in the order to the supplier

When creating an order to a supplier, in the tabular part of the order (where goods are entered itemwise), the warehouse is not displayed for one of the goods in the warehouse selection field. What could be the reason for this failure?
I am also interested in the question, is it possible to set the system so that the system sets the warehouse automatically, since only one warehouse is used in the business?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Found that this situation is identical for all goods that are out of stock (i.e., which, upon initial posting to the warehouse, did not start when loading leftovers). Thus, if there is no desired product on the balance at the moment, then I can’t carry out the receipt to the warehouse, since the warehouse is not selected.
12.09.2020, 15:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Understood the problem. Question removed. Do not confuse the fields "Warehouse" and "Warehouse for posting" in the order to the supplier.
12.09.2020, 17:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment