1b.app
Link copied -

The action "Calculate and write the value to an additional field" does not work in some cases

Good evening.
Found one extremely nasty bug.
If the client's address came from a good address with an indication of the pick-up point and this point itself was not registered in the department (in the settings of the new mail), then the action does not work. Because of this, we have several parcels left without cash on delivery.
Here is an example https://knz.market/admin/customorder/order/19649/edit/
In the procedure "Calculation of the overlay", in the actions when editing the process, there is an action to calculate the value of the field "Payment control"
The order (imported from a good integration) contains the address of the client "Gornostaipol, Pick-up and drop-off point (up to 30 kg): Chernobylskaya St., 16g", while the item itself is not registered in the department
The "Payment control" field is not filled when saving and changing stages
I think that the problem lies precisel
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello.
Please clarify - your problem is that when you import orders from Horoshop, the data for creating TTN New mail was not filled in? If yes, specify where exactly you have implemented such functionality (at least in the action of importing orders with Good, I don’t see such settings / basic functionality)
03.09.2021, 16:35
Original comment available on version: ru

The problem is that in those orders (where the data for TTN is not normally filled during import), the procedure with the actions of calculating the overlay does not work.
Check out my links. When saving, the "Payment Control" field should be filled in, the desired action is based on the procedure that works with each editing, I described this in the first post.
In orders where the data was filled in correctly, i.e. the city and department registered in their fields, the field is filled. If you try to erase it and save it, it will fill up again (as it should). Here is an example of a normal order https://i.imgur.com/6ltwkiT/ https://knz.market/admin/customorder/order/20050/edit/
In orders where the address is not parsed to the city and the branch, the miscalculation does not work. Here is an example of such an order https://i.imgur.com/Xcaqd03/ https://knz.market/admin/customorder/order/19649/edit/
These addresses for TTN are filled in automatically, at least we did not configure this separately. I suspect this happens when you import orders. The parser parses the address into a city and a branch, and in the case of pick-up and drop-off points (this is not really a branch), the breakdown does not occur (perhaps there are not enough regulars). To create the TTN itself, this is not important, TTNs are normally created anyway, but the BP procedures do not work and this is very bad.
How is it related. I can only assume that this is due to the fact that the full address is indicated in the city field in the new mail settings. The field of the city is a drop-down list with cities and such a city as, for example, "Gornostaipol, Pick-up and drop-off point (up to 30 kg): Chernobylskaya st., 16g", is not there. Due to the fact that a value is written in the field that does not correspond to any of the values in the drop-down list, an error is thrown and it also prevents the next actions in turn from working. But these are only assumptions.
As I wrote above, if you enter the city and department normally in the order (select from the list), the calculation starts to work, i.e. the reason is precisely that the full address is specified in the city field.
03.09.2021, 17:38

The parser parses the address into a city and a branch, and in the case of pick-up and drop-off points (this is not really a branch), the breakdown does not occur (perhaps there are not enough regulars).

Here you are right. A year ago, we asked NPs to standardize their addresses to a single format - well, actually, as it is, it remains so.
We can modify regular expressions for this format of addresses (points of issue) throughout the system - this will take about 2 hours.
06.09.2021, 14:16

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
We can modify regular expressions for this format of addresses (points of issue) throughout the system - this will take about 2 hours.

This is not the most important, and you can not touch it at all. Better fix the bug due to which the procedure with the action "Calculate and write the value to the additional field" does not work in orders with such addresses.
06.09.2021, 14:30

Better fix the bug due to which the procedure with the action "Calculate and write the value to the additional field" does not work in orders with such addresses.

There is no bug - you have the first action "Calculate the cost of delivery TTN New mail" on the procedure https://knz.market/admin/shop/workflow/8/procedure/395/?status=2 throws an error "Failed to find the city recipient. Please fill in the New Mail in Progress parameter block", i.e. the following actions do not run.
But since it is not specified in the procedure to throw an error into the interface, you just see that nothing has been calculated.
The solution is quite simple - put the rendering action of your additional field above the action of the IR.
06.09.2021, 14:38

Wow, new in options. Thank you!
Please clarify this nuance. When you enable the option in the procedure to throw an error into the interface, the box will not translate the stages (when switching manually) or will it throw an error and translate it anyway?
06.09.2021, 14:50

When you enable the option in the procedure to throw an error into the interface, the box will not translate the stages (when switching manually) or will it throw an error and translate it anyway?

When switching the stage, the procedures will start - it will throw an error - the status will not switch.
06.09.2021, 15:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment