1b.app
Link copied -

Full name order when unloading in XML

In automatic actions, once an hour we use the action for unloading processes in xml, namely "Integration of XML business processes (Export)".
We do this for more than 20 processes, all actions are almost the same.
In all actions there is an unloading of this field
In all processes, unloading occurs in the following order: Last name First name Middle name.
But only in one process First name Middle name Last name.
Where is it configured?
I tried to disable all actions at the start stage, create a new task, unload it in xml, the order of the IOF. In all other bp, the order is the correct full name
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Poliit Max Ruslanovich wrote:
In all processes, unloading occurs in the following order: Last name First name Middle name.

if the difference goes by processes, then apparently the problem is not in the action, but in the contact / process - the data can be filled in in a different order
30.03.2021, 18:13
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:

Poliit Max Ruslanovich wrote:

if the difference goes by processes, then apparently the problem is not in the action, but in the contact / process - the data can be filled in in a different order

Accidentally marked the answer as correct.
1. it is unlikely in a contact, since when creating 2 different bp on the same contact, I get a different order of fio in xml
2. Regarding the process settings, I did not find any such settings, can you tell me what settings can be responsible for this?
30.03.2021, 20:09

1. But still it is possible. I do not see in your description / comments a link to this contact, where the data is filled out correctly.
2. The process has a clientname field - the full name of the process client. Maybe it's just the other way around.
31.03.2021, 15:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment