This is the first time I encounter
http://prntscr.com/udf7me
fields highlighted in red
and it seems that because of this
no longer displayed
in contact cards.
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

a check has been added that will not allow adding the same field to several universal blocks. Made for universal interface blocks: contacts, processes, products. Most likely, this field is displayed in several blocks at once
08.09.2020, 09:31
Original comment available on version: ru

How can I disable validation? Imagine a situation, there is a group of contacts for example "Service Providers", in this group there are types of contacts "Man", "Woman" and "Company" and they may have additional fields repeated. And how to make individual interfaces? And with the help of the universal block, it was possible to display additional fields and show your own for the types "Man", "Woman" and "Company"
08.09.2020, 11:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Kruglov Evgeny
Client wrote:
How can I disable validation? Imagine a situation, there is a group of contacts for example "Service Providers", in this group there are types of contacts "Man", "Woman" and "Company" and they may have additional fields repeated. And how to make individual interfaces? And with the help of the universal block, it was possible to display additional fields and show your own for the types "Man", "Woman" and "Company"

Zhenya, I have already encountered such a situation.
I decided simply.
Fields that repeat, concentrated in one universal block
and this block was placed so that it was consistent with the structure of the card.
In general, according to the mind, this setting SHOULD be disabled.
Now many will start swings and troubles, and people will think that it's a bug.
09.09.2020, 08:53
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment