1b.app
Link copied -

Email stopped coming

Hello.
BPs are no longer created from emails (letters do not reach).
Initially, automatic actions were configured once a minute, letters should be parsed from mailboxes:
yandex.ru and gmail.com
Now it does not work with Yandex mail or with Google.
Postfix is running on the server, port 25 is open.
What can be wrong? How to fix?
PS During an hour of testing, out of 5 sent letters, one still broke into the process: https://ps24crm.ru/admin/customorder/zayavka/46148/edit/
True, it was parsed very crookedly - the fields "Subject" and "Author" are filled incorrectly
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Have a good day. https://ps24crm.ru/check/ here it says that the box does not pull letters from yandex mailboxes. Where are your servers located?
06.11.2020, 14:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Now I checked - automatic actions were configured only for the Yandex mailbox. Yes, so we are not talking about gmail mail. Physically, the server is located in the Russian Federation, if you are talking about it.
06.11.2020, 15:25

Look at the Yandex mail settings, you may have entered your login, password or ports + TLS checkboxes incorrectly
06.11.2020, 15:31

The fact is that nothing has been touched for a year already (everything was originally configured and worked).
Now I checked the Yandex settings - it looks like they changed the ports 143-> 993 and 25-> 465.
I fixed everything as it is indicated now in the settings (I attach the screen). I checked the password - correct. I experimented with TLS checkboxes. But the result is still negative.
06.11.2020, 16:22

If you set up receiving mail from a mailbox like "login@yandex.ru", the login is the part of the address before the "@" sign
quote from your screen.
06.11.2020, 17:10

Thanks, fixed it.
For a couple of minutes, the errors on both yandex boxes disappeared, a connection appeared and hope for victory, but after two minutes the same errors appeared again. I don't know what else to do.
06.11.2020, 18:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment