1b.app
Link copied -

Is it possible to remove an event from my events section?

Возникает вопрос по функционалу?
Рекомендуем обратиться к интеграторам - они с радостью вам помогут! Обратиться к интеграторам

Answers:

Michael Client wrote:
+

How not to tell?
20.10.2020, 09:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon!
It is not possible to delete an event - it can only be hidden in the general feed.
20.10.2020, 09:49
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich Administrator wrote:
Good afternoon!
It is not possible to delete an event - it can only be hidden in the general feed.

the latest version has the ability to bulk move to a folder, is it possible to add it there and the ability to delete it.
20.10.2020, 09:53

Margarita Lutsenko wrote:
the latest version has the ability to bulk move to a folder, is it possible to add it there and the ability to delete it.

You can create a separate topic with a proposal for this improvement / investment
23.10.2020, 22:22
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
Administrator wrote:
achizhik com cornev@ergoglass ml@nspace ua clear event section events delete event delete event

Where can you do it?
It seemed to me that if the question of refinement arises, then it is carried out in the task itself, why should I write the same thing again.
05.11.2020, 15:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment