1b.app
Link copied -

Doesn't attach emails to processes

Answers:

Good afternoon!
Please detail the complexity with examples. Nothing is clear from your request.
14.10.2020, 12:07
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

14.10.2020, 12:20
Original comment available on version: ru

Michael
Client wrote:
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/email/1714-prevratit-v-protsess/ Does the bug look like this one?

Please note that you do not have a box in your profile. The description of the topic to which you refer is complete (you have nothing in the description in essence) - i.e. here the developer will be able to answer you unfortunately.
14.10.2020, 12:30
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

How to add a box to your profile? Already existing box!
14.10.2020, 12:51

It is almost impossible to explain without providing confidential and personal information! It turns out that your service works exclusively for general tasks and is not able to solve particular details of existing problems.
14.10.2020, 12:54

Even now I can't figure out if this is a bug or not. Those. to determine I have to pay technical support!?
14.10.2020, 12:55

Smirnov Evgeny wrote:
How to add a box to your profile? Already existing box!

enter the client's office under the accesses to which your box was opened and communication was made earlier with the company's employees - i.e. email of your company, the one to which your box is assigned

Smirnov Evgeny wrote:
It is almost impossible to explain without providing confidential and personal information! It turns out that your service works exclusively for general tasks and is not able to solve particular details of existing problems.

if you look at other topics, then clients solve any questions they need - provide screenshots, and so on. - you can always simulate a test situation and show it with screenshots

Smirnov Evgeny wrote:
Even now I can't figure out if this is a bug or not. Those. to determine I have to pay technical support!?

you need to describe what exactly does not work with providing screenshots as other clients on the forum do
14.10.2020, 13:16

"go to the client's office under the accesses to which your box was opened and communication was made earlier with the company's employees - that is, the email of your company, the one to which your box is assigned"
I went under these data.
14.10.2020, 13:20

You don't even have the option to add photos to comments! Only through exchangers!
14.10.2020, 13:29

http://prnt.sc/uz2lbm How can I add my existing box to my profile?
14.10.2020, 13:30

write to a.chizhik@crm-onebox.com the address of your OneBox and you will be sent access to the company profile (most likely you have one)
14.10.2020, 14:25

this is a bug guys. will it be corrected?
16.10.2020, 17:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment