1b.app
Link copied -

logs of sent mail disappeared (crown stuck?)

project https://box.e-zoo.com.ua/
mail sending logs for the last days are missing
what could be the reason, tell me, pliz. Letters on the project are sent every day. Lately there have been problems with shipping.
If cron freezes, how to restart?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
What cron is the question about?
As far as I can see, mail is sent through 3 mailboxes:
info@e-zoo.com.ua emails were sent at 2021-09-22 19:51:18
pro@e-zoo.com.ua emails were sent at 2021-09-22 18:39:13
Oneboxconsalting@gmail.com mailbox has problems with SMTP authorization: SMTP FAIL connect for login: oneboxconsalting@gmail.com
22.09.2021, 22:15
Original comment available on version: ru

The minute cron is out of memory.
Status_CronMinute statusID=888 contentID=box-order-status-action-block-change-status-overdue-dateto
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes)
22.09.2021, 22:36

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
The minute cron is out of memory.
Status_CronMinute statusID=888 contentID=box-order-status-action-block-change-status-overdue-dateto
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes)

Thanks! helped. ran the cron manually with a large amount of allocated memory, it did its job, switching processes where it should be. and the load on him fell
I was confused by the fact that earlier there was information that they created a separate cron for mail ... but as I understand it now, this is about crons for incoming mail, and sending actions is still performed by a minute cron. now everything fell into place. Thanks again!
23.09.2021, 12:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment