1b.app
Link copied -

Not working out of the box

Answers:

Good afternoon.
The mail server gives the following error
[CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (server response)
01.09.2021, 10:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Can you suggest why the pardon was given?
01.09.2021, 10:49

Good afternoon.
Integration configured incorrectly. Since the error is given by the mail resource.
Contact the provider (administrator) that provides you with the mail service, so that you would be given the correct settings for working with mail.
Or try to set up work with this mailbox through the mail client (Thunderbird as an example) and when everything works, transfer the settings to the integration.
01.09.2021, 12:58

And the installation of Microsoft Exchange works in onebox, for example, like gmail?
As a minimum food, where to write a domain?
01.09.2021, 14:01

You have entered everything!
I repeat:
We cannot know how the mail service is configured.
We can only guess what ports and types of encryption are being used.
Removed the extra daw, everything works.
01.09.2021, 15:12

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
You have entered everything!
I repeat:
We cannot know how the mail service is configured.
We can only guess what ports and types of encryption are being used.
Removed the extra daw, everything works.

Well, only after watching the hour, sorting through absolutely unreasonable combinations of logins, ticks.
My client writes that the given data is correct, and I spend my time, because I stupidly do not give pardons and logs.
I think that it’s hard not to wait, that your hour was spent less richly, as if there were a skin tick, one word of explanation would be needed.
Dyakuyu
01.09.2021, 15:25

Signatures are not the issue. The question is how the mail service is configured.
You can configure it so that you need to enable all encryption checkboxes, or so that it is unnecessary to turn on encryption checkboxes at all.
All these settings are on the server side.
We can only guess... I was lucky, I guessed right away...))
and you're out of luck...
01.09.2021, 16:10

I'm talking about Microsoft Exchange and imap userName, it was not obvious how to write it down. + the client did not say what the new exchange had.
kinda :)
01.09.2021, 16:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment