1b.app
Link copied -
unable to apply customize desktop for all users. I am attaching a screen with the text that appears when I try to use this function, how can I still apply this option for everyone?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

TORGOBORUD wrote:
unable to apply customize desktop for all users. I am attaching a screen with the text that appears when I try to use this function, how can I still apply this option for everyone?

For this, it is necessary that the users specified in the list remove the installed applications from the selected ones.
Then you can customize the Desktop for everyone
15.02.2023, 12:50
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ua

Шугайло Мар'яна
ТОРГОБОРУД начальник відділу зі збуту
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Thank you, everything was removed from the list of favorites, but the message did not change, all users still remain as if they have the settings that they are already configured for the desktop. I click save, but nothing has changed for any user (only I have the fixings left, the ones that need to be applied to everyone)
15.02.2023, 13:00
Original comment available on version: ua

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

TORGOBORUD wrote:
Thank you, everything was removed from the list of favorites, but the message did not change, all users still remain as if they have the settings that they are already configured for the desktop. I click save, but nothing has changed for any user (only I have the fixings left, the ones that need to be applied to everyone)

All admin users?
If so, try to remove it from the admins. Leave only yourself and repeat again.
15.02.2023, 13:26
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ua

Шугайло Мар'яна
We have only three administrators in the system, all others are not administrators.
15.02.2023, 15:39

Шугайло Мар'яна
Application locations are not saved for everyone.
The "Save" button does not save actions
Please fix https://brillis.crm-onebox.com/desktop/
20.02.2023, 16:57

join the problem
20.02.2023, 21:05
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment