1b.app
Link copied -

Show me this person who did the interface design and explain for whom it was made?!!!
Scale 100% (19 inch monitor) - and with the required fields in the list of orders I see 3 orders. Yes, if I receive 3 orders per month, it will really be convenient for me to work, I will find them and start working with them. But I have them a little more than 3 per month.
I have 2 employees who wear glasses because of low vision, asked the same question when they saw the OS, despite the fact that they were sitting in different offices: "Why is everything so big? How can you make it smaller?"
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I see 9 orders
specify the list of columns that you have displayed
17.07.2021, 18:53
Original comment available on version: ru

I see 9 orders
specify the list of columns that you have displayed

This is a minimal list, but for work standards, you need to add about 4-6 more pieces.
Decommissioned?
The code
date of creation
Name
Status
Sum
Paid
Money received?
counterparty
Name of the Recipient
Telephone
Address
Payment method
Delivery
Delivery note
Source
Low Prom Rating
Here is a link to the process https://our-store.com.ua/app/workflowtype-order/
17.07.2021, 18:59

Igor, can you take a number of some programs, find the best in it or remove the worst, and create your own?
1) Example - Picture #1
2) Example - Picture No. 2.
17.07.2021, 20:36

check now how many processes do you see?
19.07.2021, 12:17

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
check now how many processes do you see?

Here is the last screenshot
19.07.2021, 14:59

it turns out if you remove the address column, you will see 2 times more processes
19.07.2021, 15:29

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
it turns out if you remove the address column, you will see 2 times more processes

Igor, understand, this is not normal. I can remove all the columns, and even more will be visible. We also need an address
19.07.2021, 15:57

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Igor, understand, this is not normal. I can remove all the columns, and even more will be visible. We also need an address

what do you offer me? your address will be 300 characters and imagine the size of the scroll?
I'm not ready to do this game, because 90% of users have screens larger than 20 inches and now they see 10-15 orders at once.
19.07.2021, 16:07

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
what do you offer me? your address will be 300 characters and imagine the size of the scroll?
I'm not ready to do this game, because 90% of users have screens larger than 20 inches and now they see 10-15 orders at once.

I gave up. I see no reason to prove anything
20.07.2021, 10:46

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment