1b.app
Link copied -

Orders from different sites

Good afternoon. We have orders (by API) from two different sites. And the data is written in the description. How can we make it easier for us to separate them?
Where it is more convenient to register, so that later they can easily filter them in CRM.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. You can write in the Source field. Create 2 sources and when creating an order from the site, fill it with the desired value. The same can be done with any additional field.
10.12.2020, 10:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you. I found a section in CRM and how to do it with a manual order.
And how to specify the source by API?
10.12.2020, 11:17

Your boxing knowledge base has an article on our rest api. There it will be immediately clear what parameter and in what form it is necessary to transfer.
10.12.2020, 11:36

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Your boxing knowledge base has an article on our rest api. There it will be immediately clear what parameter and in what form it is necessary to transfer.

I've already read it, but I just can't find the name of the query field for sources
10.12.2020, 11:52

Source field - Order channel
10.12.2020, 12:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment