1b.app
Link copied -

Is it possible to fix or disable in the interface

https://prnt.sc/ur4e7m
Can I turn off unused icons or labels?
For example, disable the SMS button and the word Active - make it a small icon, like a green light (and if not active, it will be red).
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. You can disable only the displayed fields - a setting that will allow you to remove the no icon.
01.10.2020, 12:56
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich Administrator wrote:
Good afternoon. You can disable only the displayed fields - a setting that will allow you to remove the no icon.

small icons, + increased the number. I'm not very comfortable, I often click on the wrong thing
01.10.2020, 16:12
Original comment available on version: ru

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich The client wrote:
Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich Administrator wrote / a: Good afternoon. You can turn off only the displayed fields - a setting that will allow you to remove the icon no.small icons, + the number has increased. I'm not very comfortable, I often click on the wrong thing

Namely, plus it looks clumsy in the interface when it jumps onto the trail. string
01.10.2020, 16:13

Michael
Client wrote:
Namely, plus it looks clumsy in the interface when it jumps onto the trail. string

You can create a topic and in it with examples describe how it should not be "clumsy" and make a suggestion regarding changing the functionality of the icons. Regarding this topic - there are no such settings.
01.10.2020, 16:28
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich Administrator wrote:
You can create a topic and in it with examples describe how it should not be "clumsy" and make a suggestion regarding changing the functionality of the icons. Regarding this topic - there are no such settings.

OK thanks
01.10.2020, 16:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment