1b.app
Link copied -

How to add a quick order status change without entering it in the table view?

When I display Orders in a table, to change the stage of the order, you need to click on it and start typing the name of the stage from the keyboard and select the necessary one in the drop-down list. Total about 6-10 clicks to fill
In the display of tiles - on the order there is a menu where everything is decided: 1 click to open the menu, 2 to select a stage.
How can I add this menu to the table view?
It's a paradox, but everything is solved inside OneBox by default ((((
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I would change like this
16.07.2022, 17:10
Original comment available on version: ru

so it is understandable, but in real life it is not very convenient for companies where the speed of filling an order is important.
In your example:
1) highlight the list on the left side of the screen
2) press the button on the right side
+ wait for the window to load
4) click on the list with what you need
5) choose the right one
6) click save
In the cards, the selection of everything occurs practically without moving the cursor and in one place, about 4-5 times faster.
You can directly conduct an experiment on speed)) but it is impossible to understand the cards normally with a large number of orders (at least with us)
18.07.2022, 09:10

I forgot to specify: the above is an example from Bitrix - there 1 click in general, such a process takes
18.07.2022, 09:20

Do you fill in the order fields directly from the list?
18.07.2022, 10:24

if yes, then we can make you a button to transfer the BP to the next available stage as in the list of orders. Takes 2h. Bill?
18.07.2022, 10:26

found a way to change relatively quickly:
you click on the stage and start typing the name, a list will drop out and you can select + put the codes at the beginning of each stage - it's faster on the keyboard, so far. If someone takes the experience I will be glad)
18.07.2022, 12:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment