1b.app
Link copied -
While working in the system, employees often change some data by chance. This is due to clicking on some field in the list of processes, products, etc. You can easily change something without even noticing.

Please add a setting that will prohibit editing entities from the lists, so that the possibility of changes is only in the card or directly in the processes.

Thank you.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. It can be modified, the setup will take 2 hours and will work for any list of this type (a list of products, orders, etc.).
15.06.2022, 15:52
Original comment available on version: ru

I write here about some problems when they are repeated several times. The system should be "fool-proof" and should be simple and understandable for the USER, not just for the administrator. I don’t really want to pay for the fact that developers do not think about the convenience of working in the system for ordinary users.
1. Users accidentally overwrite values in lists (see video 91), but there are no "Back" or "Undo last action" buttons in the system. And we notice this glitch already when we have done garbage in the system. (In the access rights settings, there is also no way to disable editing from the list).
The usual work of the system is "selection - 1 click", "editing - double click". (excel, google sheet, coda.io, ozma, windows explorer, etc.)
2. It would be possible to use a table view, but it is truncated in functionality - it does not display an image and drop-down lists from additional fields also do not work.
Plus, the tabular view differs in the number of columns from the list.

Please suggest a solution to this problem?
16.06.2022, 08:58

I offered you a solution to the problem above, such as I see it, you can agree with it or not, your right. The investment decision is made by Igor Ustimenko if he likes my proposal and it suits you, maybe it will be implemented.
16.06.2022, 11:17

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
I offered you a solution to the problem above, such as I see it, you can agree with it or not, your right. The investment decision is made by Igor Ustimenko if he likes my proposal and it suits you, maybe it will be implemented.

Understood thanks.
I'm just trying to understand the system and understand how and why something works or doesn't work. Well, find a solution to your problem.
16.06.2022, 11:40

Employees again asked to solve this problem, some do not want to work in the system, because they are afraid to accidentally change something, spoil it.
Igor Ustimenko
Please tell me how to make it possible to view products / processes in lists, tables, etc., but without the ability to edit directly from the list. But so that the ability to edit was only from the product card? And processes to edit only through the business process interface?
That is:
View - in lists, tables, product cards, etc.
Edit - only in the product card and at the stages of the process.
Thank you.
19.06.2022, 08:41

The topic is not resolved, but I have to close it.
24.06.2022, 18:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment