1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Comment Feed

1. When comment types are not enabled, all tabs appear. If you enable certain types of comments, then the tabs disappear. Is it possible to fix this and make the tabs always visible?
2. It is very inconvenient to follow the course of events / comments in the feed, because it all consists of monotonous text messages.

Is it possible to add some simple characteristic icons for different types of comments by type: status change, notification, reminder, change, comment, etc.?
This makes it easier to understand and find what you need. It can even be just a circle of a certain color. And also each block of the "comment" is separated by a color to make it easier and more convenient to perceive them.

Thanks in advance.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. When comment types are not enabled, all tabs appear. If you enable certain types of comments, then the tabs disappear. Is it possible to fix this and make the tabs always visible?

a little different - tabs are not shown if there are less than 3 of them to be displayed
and only tabs with the corresponding types of comments on the current page of the feed are displayed
17.09.2021, 14:55
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

a little different - tabs are not shown if there are less than 3 of them to be displayed
and only tabs with the corresponding types of comments on the current page of the feed are displayed

I don't understand why these restrictions. it would be logical to either enable all or disable all. and here are some conditions that the user is not aware of ...
can I remove these conditions and just add a tick "on / off"?
17.09.2021, 15:08

I don't understand why these restrictions. it would be logical to either enable all or disable all. and here are some conditions that the user is not aware of ...

So historically it was incorporated in the functionality by architects

I will clarify this moment
17.09.2021, 15:14

It was removed by default, a relic of the past. Expect updates.

2. It is very inconvenient to follow the course of events / comments in the feed, because it all consists of monotonous text messages.
Is it possible to add some simple characteristic icons for different types of comments by type: status change, notification, reminder, change, comment, etc.?
This makes it easier to understand and find what you need. It can even be just a circle of a certain color. And also each block of the "comment" is separated by a color to make it easier and more convenient to perceive them.

Until we are ready to do it. Perhaps sometime in the future.
21.09.2021, 10:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment