1b.app
Link copied -

Flew block interface

Hello,
we have a modified table with customer data, which looked like this: for ALL customers in the order, now only the first ones remain in a convenient and familiar form for us, the rest are stretched - how to get everything back?
the cache was cleared, this is on all working computers
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I think it's better to add a field width setting for the block
will do in the coming days
15.08.2021, 20:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
I think it's better to add a field width setting for the block
will do in the coming days

maybe, but for a long time these blocks looked the same and everything suited us
another question on the same topic, there is an order in which all the passport data of customers disappeared: https://crm.mama.travel/admin/customorder/order/113243/edit/

I started looking at the history to understand if one of us did it and saw that your employee was in the s-me:
Could Dmitry delete the data? It is important for me to understand why this happened, the data was there, it can be checked according to the created contract, the data from these fields is taken to fill out the contract, after it disappeared
16.08.2021, 13:38

Hello, the setting "Display fields 5 in a row" has been added to the block

Netudykhata Inna wrote:
Could Dmitry delete the data?

I could not delete the data in any way, because. did not even open this link to the process
18.08.2021, 12:28

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production wrote:
Hello, the setting "Display fields 5 in a row" has been added to the block

Hello, where? I do not see
21.08.2021, 16:44

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
22.08.2021, 10:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment