1b.app
Link copied -

Stopped importing goods from the supplier

Answers:

Hello. Loading products from this supplier can take a very long time. To speed up the loading process, you can disable the loading of product images and the import of filters in the import action. This will reduce the number of requests to Brain and generally speed up the loading of goods into the system.
25.02.2021, 10:38
Original comment available on version: ru

Maria
Employee wrote:
Hello. Loading products from this supplier can take a very long time. To speed up the loading process, you can disable the loading of product images and the import of filters in the import action. This will reduce the number of requests to Brain and generally speed up the loading of goods into the system.

Thanks for the answer.
and then if I turn on the loading of filters and photos, will they be added?
25.02.2021, 10:47

Andrew
Client wrote:
then if I turn on the download of filters and photos, will they be added?

Yes
at the moment you have cron running and loading the product brain, you can kill it now and next time it will start with new settings or wait until it finishes working
25.02.2021, 10:52

Maria
Employee wrote:

Andrew
Client wrote:
then if I turn on the download of filters and photos, will they be added?

Yes
at the moment you have cron running and loading the product brain, you can kill it now and next time it will start with new settings or wait until it finishes working

but how to kill him? just remove from automatic actions?
25.02.2021, 11:23

Andrew
Client wrote:

no if needed i can do it
25.02.2021, 11:26

Maria
Employee wrote:

Andrew
Client wrote:

no if needed i can do it

has already begun to be added.
Many thanks for the help
25.02.2021, 11:28

Maria
Employee wrote:

Andrew
Client wrote:

no if needed i can do it

I noticed that if you do not initially load filters, then the description is not added to all products, sometimes only a short one is added. Could this be?
25.02.2021, 11:31

Andrew
Client wrote:
I noticed that if you do not initially load filters, then the description is not added to all products, sometimes only a short one is added. Could this be?

Depends on what we get from the brain
If the product is created by an action, both the description and a short description are filled in. If one of these values did not come, then the value was not received. When filters are loaded, an additional request is sent to obtain information about a specific product. And if the product in the card does not have a description filled in and a description is received in the request, it will be written to him
25.02.2021, 11:38

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment