1b.app
Link copied -

When linking "misunderstanding"

Hello, the situation is as follows:
we loaded the supplier, fully worked it out (uploaded, linked, categories, brands scattered), in a week we update the price list of the same supplier, initially deleting UNLINKED POSITIONS and positions appear in the linking, those that have already been processed and when linking, they are shown both on the right and on the left . Only on the left, no, it writes in the price list .... What to do, who came across?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello.
This can happen when you:
1. Ship a different type of price list for the supplier
2. Load the supplier's price list with other settings (for example, the first time they searched for the article, and now for the code), and so on.
3. The supplier changed the article/name of the product
15.09.2020, 13:22
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Hello. This can happen when you: 1. Load a different type of price list for the supplier2. Load the supplier's price list with other settings (for example, you searched for the first time by article, and now by code), etc.3. The supplier changed the article/name of the product

nothing to even add
15.09.2020, 15:24

And what should I do now, I load the price list ... on the left it says not in the price list, but on the left it is, I link it and it is available. There are more than 2000 positions ..... is there any quick way to fix everything? Like a backspace ...
18.09.2020, 14:16

no, there is no quick way. If the box itself has not linked the supplier's products from the price list with the system's products, then that's it, you can only try to search in other fields (article, name, etc.) to link
18.09.2020, 14:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment