1b.app
Link copied -

uploading goods to Kasta and importing orders

Нужна выгрузка товара на Kasta ?
Есть необходимость импорта заказов при работе с Kasta ?
Наши интеграторы помогут с настройкой и решением всех вопросов! Посмотреть список интеграторов

Answers:

If you want to be configured for you - then contact the integrators https://crm-onebox.com/ru/partner/search/?tags[]=System%20integrator%20OneBox
14.03.2021, 09:54
Original comment available on version: ru

I connected the application from the market and the action once an hour for exporting to json, but they do not solve the problems described above, are integrators now working on finalization?

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
If you want to be configured for you - then contact the integrators https://crm-onebox.com/ru/partner/search/?tags[]=System%20integrator%20OneBox
14.03.2021, 10:27

antip
Client wrote:
I connected the application from the market and the action once an hour for exporting to json, but they do not solve the problems described above, are integrators now working on finalization?

what problem are you describing? I do not see her . Reread your task description
14.03.2021, 11:46

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
set up export of goods and balances and import of orders

set up the export of new products and the synchronization of their availability and the import of orders (products must be tightened with sizes)
14.03.2021, 11:59

antip
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

set up the export of new products and the synchronization of their availability and the import of orders (products must be tightened with sizes)

you do not hear me
again:
1. if you want what was set up for you - this is for integrators
2. if you have configured and something does not work for you or you want to modify something to what it is, then make a list, we will answer
14.03.2021, 12:22

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

antip
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

you do not hear me
again:
2. if you have configured and something does not work for you or you want to modify something to what it is, then make a list, we will answer

I have the fact that I also get the impression that you do not hear me,
as I said above "an application from the market and an action once an hour to export to json I connected, but they do not solve the problems described above"
you have something else in terms of basic functionality that I did not set up in order to "set up the export of new products and synchronize their availability and import orders (products must be tightened with sizes)"
if so, please specify what exactly I should connect in this case, thanks for the answer!
14.03.2021, 12:28

antip
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

antip
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

you do not hear me
again:

as I said above "an application from the market and an action once an hour to export to json I connected, but they do not solve the problems described above"
you have something else in terms of basic functionality that I did not set up in order to "set up the export of new products and synchronize their availability and import orders (products must be tightened with sizes)"
if so, please specify what exactly I should connect in this case, thanks for the answer!

You initially write "set up" -> I sent you to the integrators to set up
you didn’t write, I need to finalize the import of orders and unload goods
if you need to modify this upload and download then 16h
14.03.2021, 17:08

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

antip
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

antip
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

you do not hear me
again:

You initially write "set up" -> I sent you to the integrators to set up
you didn’t write, I need to finalize the import of orders and unload goods
if you need to modify this upload and download then 16h

thanks for the answer - we think
15.03.2021, 17:42

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment