1b.app
Link copied -

Integration with f.ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. Your question is not clear. You were given an assessment on the specified issue, if you cannot pay for the revision yourself - you can find a client who is also interested in this integration and divide the hours in half
21.12.2020, 17:40
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon. Your question is not clear. You were given an assessment on the specified issue, if you cannot pay for the revision yourself - you can find a client who is also interested in this integration and divide the hours in half

There is an opportunity to pay for revision, but I am sure that there are people who also need it. I don’t want to pay $500 myself if there are people who need it, and they will also use it. That's why I write to gather people.
For your part, you should also be interested in closing such a refinement, since integration with any new marketplace gives Onebox itself a marketing advantage when attracting new customers. You will then indicate on your website that for some users it will play an important role when choosing a system.
Let's make some separate section (or something like the auction that was before) where people can write improvements for which they collect clubbing, etc. Since on the forum every other day all the information goes down and potential users who need revision may not see it.
23.12.2020, 11:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment