1b.app
Link copied -

How can you transfer

Нужно оптимизировать работу с Rozetka?
Есть необходимость работы с прайс площадками?
Установите последнюю версию OneBox - там это есть! Установить последнюю версию

Answers:

Hello, in the action of importing orders, you can refine the choice of an additional field with the "tick" type, in which to write the value 1 or 0, depending on what the outlet gives (in the API, this is the callback_off field). From our side, the revision will take 2 hours
30.11.2020, 11:09
Original comment available on version: ru

+, this field is also needed.
Ready to pay in the purse
01.12.2020, 13:19

If Alexander answers, we can send you invoices for 1 hour each
01.12.2020, 13:35

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
If Alexander answers, we can send you invoices for 1 hour each

Do you remember the cost per hour?
01.12.2020, 14:18

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
30$

I'm willing to pay for 1 hour.
01.12.2020, 14:33

Grabovsky Alexander
Client wrote:

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
30$

I'm willing to pay for 1 hour.

And I agree, let's do it together then.

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
30$

Dmitry, then give us an invoice for 1 hour of improvements.
I need revision for the domain https://superero.crm-onebox.com/
PS One more clarification, i.e., for example, if the "do not call back" field is set to "1", then we use the "Change business process and stage depending on the field values" action https://prnt.sc/vtv9al we will be able to translate to the stage we need correctly understand? Will the field work there without any problems?
01.12.2020, 22:55

Basil
Client wrote:
PS One more clarification, i.e., for example, if the "do not call back" field is set to "1", then we use the "Change business process and stage depending on the field values" action https://prnt.sc/vtv9al we will be able to translate to the stage we need correctly understand? Will the field work there without any problems?

yes, of course you can. It will simply be recorded in an additional field, which you can then operate in any action.
During the day you will be sent invoices for payment.
02.12.2020, 10:28

There was no bill to pay. Still in effect?
03.12.2020, 20:47

I can pay after NG, as it turned out that my version was not updated. Improvement only for the new version. And I can’t update the system during the sales season.
03.12.2020, 20:56

Grabovsky Alexander
Client wrote:
I can pay after NG, as it turned out that my version was not updated. Improvement only for the new version. And I can’t update the system during the sales season.

It’s a pity, but from my own experience I’ll say that the update will not affect the work of the CRM in any way. The whole process usually takes about 30-40 minutes.
03.12.2020, 21:00

Basil
Client wrote:

Grabovsky Alexander
Client wrote:

It’s a pity, but from my own experience I’ll say that the update will not affect the work of the CRM in any way. The whole process usually takes about 30-40 minutes.

I had several situations during the last update that affected the process. Somewhere the automation settings have fallen off, somewhere else something, but you find it only when you come across a problem that has arisen. Since my work is now in full swing until 21-23:00 every day, seven days a week, every minute is worth its weight in gold.
04.12.2020, 01:31

Good afternoon, setting "Additional field in which to write the sign "Do not call me back, I'm sure of the Order" (possible values: 0, 1)" in the process import action.
07.12.2020, 12:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment