1b.app
Link copied -

Upload Price platform XLS limit on the number of uploaded photos

I use this upload to link the CPM with my sites, incl. Prom. and when the upload file passes the check, there is always an error on the Photo, in Prom there is a limit on the number of photos, while there are more of them in the CPM and uploads more, all products during the check fall into the Error in the product report.
Is it planned to finalize the upload to the price platform with an indication of the maximum number of uploaded photos per upload?
There is also a problem that when importing photos via an XLS file, new photos are added, but the old ones do not disappear, there are a lot of duplicates in the Product Photo. since there is no function to replace photos with new ones when importing, then in the photos after a couple of downloads, there is a mess with duplicates.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. This setting was not intended when the activity was created. It can be done in 1 hour.
Regarding the removal of photos, as far as I can see, you created a separate topic - in which I answered you.
12.10.2020, 14:08
Original comment available on version: ru

the number of photos can be set which is uploaded? For example, a maximum of 10 pieces is loaded on Prom, if more shows an error on the product
12.10.2020, 14:50

Well, yes, in the action settings you can enter a number - the maximum number of photos to upload
12.10.2020, 14:56

https://prnt.sc/uxqw5r - in this action. Then it's okay. I like. Submit an invoice
12.10.2020, 15:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment