1b.app
Link copied -

No longer exporting feeds with date="2022-12-29 16:06:23"

Good day.
Help me figure out why Cron sentry for exporting feeds stopped working.
Problems began with the Buyers that the remains of the site do not match.
I switched to feeds that are included in the hourly crown and saw that all were formed for the last time already date="2022-12-29 16:06:23
Help solve the problem, please.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

GERA
BAAs Dev.
I also ask you to check the Automation as a whole, especially the minute and hour ones, for some reason I mixed the added actions and in the minute crown there appeared half of the actions that used to be only in the hour crown and sorting in the order I needed stopped working in the hourly one with those actions that began to be displayed in minute crown.
12.01.2023, 22:12
Original comment available on version: ru

GERA
BAAs Dev.
Found a problem due to which feeds were not generated. The links were on the old domain (I re-saved the export settings for the prom and it seemed to work)
But with the Automatics of the minute and hour, he could not figure it out.
12.01.2023, 22:18

Gera wrote:

there are actions that can work both in minute and hour mode - therefore they can be displayed both there and there - but they will only be launched according to the configured
24.01.2023, 23:24

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Gera wrote:

there are actions that can work both in minute and hour mode - therefore they can be displayed both there and there - but they will only be launched according to the configured

I perfectly understood that some actions started working in this and that crown, I read the news and monitor them regularly, thanks )))
But the problem is a little different...
My configured actions of the sentry began to be displayed in the minute .... accordingly, the sorting of the order of operation began to work incorrectly. If I go in and set the XX actions in the order I need, they are not saved because ... I don’t know why ... probably because they are also in the minute crown .....
17.02.2023, 07:14

Gera wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Gera wrote:

I perfectly understood that some actions started working in this and that crown, I read the news and monitor them regularly, thanks )))
But the problem is a little different...
My configured actions of the sentry began to be displayed in the minute .... accordingly, the sorting of the order of operation began to work incorrectly. If I go in and set the XX actions in the order I need, they are not saved because ... I don’t know why ... probably because they are also in the minute crown .....

does not affect this minute cron
can you record a video for me?
09.03.2023, 22:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment