1b.app
Link copied -

Importing goods to Rozetka

Good afternoon! Is it possible to somehow integrate the new additional fields into the Rosette import file/link? Import for the Rozetka is formed by a dial on the hour crown (screen1) . But I didn’t find where I can insert the fields I need, although these fields are in the product card itself (screen2)
The TK itself from Rozetka was delivered in such a way that they wanted to implement it using the action of generating an import file, but there may be another option (screen3)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good day!
The action that you have chosen fully suits the formation of a file with the unloading of goods to the Rozetka.
Speaking specifically about the 3rd screenshot, then you need to use the filters functionality. You can add them in a separate setting in the gear in the Products application, and you can fill them in - I displayed the filter block in the product card.
After filling in the values for the filters, you need to set the checkboxes associated with unloading filters in the automation action once an hour, and then you will get a 1v1 structure in the file, as in your 3rd screenshot
02.12.2022, 15:12
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment