1b.app
Link copied -

Outlet order commission - estimate

Есть необходимость оценки разработки нового функционала?
Нужно сделать доработку?
Создайте топик на нашем форуме и партнеры-интеграторы с радостью помогут в решении! Создать топик
There is a setting in the promo "a field in which to receive a commission"
can you do the same for the outlet?
So that when creating an order from the outlet, the system could add. field write amount
checked API
https://api-seller.rozetka.com.ua/apidoc/#api-Models-OrderDetails
there is no such setting in the order itself, but there is data on the commission if you receive data on products, that is, knowing the percentage of commission for each product in the order, you can easily calculate the total commission with a formula
What are the options and how many hours is it?)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Tell me where is the button?
10.06.2022, 10:26
Original comment available on version: ru

I see only item_price in the product information. Where did you find the commission? Say the name of the method in the documentation

Artem wrote:

Tell me where is the button?

probably in an action that imports orders
10.06.2022, 12:48

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
it's like in method 14.6.1
It is also in paragraph 6. Goods - 6.2 Description of the goods, but this is with all goods
10.06.2022, 13:19

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator wrote:
it's like in method 14.6.1
It is also in paragraph 6. Goods - 6.2 Description of the goods, but this is with all goods

Yes
10.06.2022, 13:27

I see, thanks. When importing an order, it turns out that for each product we need to knock, get a% of the commission and write it down in the additional field of the process product. Will take 2 hours. Will there always be a percentage or sometimes a % and sometimes an amount? Because there are both fields in the docks, we can write% in a separate field and the amount in a separate one, if information can be recorded there anyway.
10.06.2022, 13:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment