1b.app
Link copied -

Validity period of the discount when uploading to PROM

Please tell me how to correctly implement the unloading of the discount validity date for PROM. By default, if no date is added, the discount is valid for 30 days.
I suppose you need to use an additional field (date) in the product card, but how to conditionally add the desired date to this field, for example: today + 7 days. Perhaps there are other implementation options?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If you use the automatic action "PromUA / Export products in XLS format", then you can enable the setting in the system - 'Do not apply the discount after the end of the promotion', then when adding a product to the file, the system checks whether the End date of the promotion is specified and whether it has passed . If the date has already passed - the discount is even there, it is not unloaded in the product card
You can also additionally specify the "Discount validity period until" field for uploading and an additional field in which you store the date until which action the discount is valid
18.11.2021, 16:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
If you use the automatic action "PromUA / Export products in XLS format", then you can enable the setting in the system - 'Do not apply the discount after the end of the promotion', then when adding a product to the file, the system checks whether the End date of the promotion is specified and whether it has passed . If the date has already passed - the discount is even there, it is not unloaded in the product card
You can also additionally specify the field "Validity period of the discount until" for unloading and

Maria, thank you very much for your attention! With this, everything is clear.

Maria
and an additional field in which you store the date until which discount action

But with the date, the question is open, how to properly organize a record in the additional field of this date, if I need to update it on 100-1000 products and I want to add a discount every two days?
Is there a mass action or formula that can be added to such a field so that the discount would automatically work, for example: add the required number of days from today's date.
18.11.2021, 17:43

There is an automatic clock action. You can configure when and how to set the value in the field
18.11.2021, 17:55

Thank you very much for the help!
18.11.2021, 17:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment