1b.app
Link copied -

XLS upload - error

Since the weekend, there has been a massive error when generating an upload file that is subsequently not uploaded to Prom sites, and this has a variable effect. on Saturday, the manager somehow forced 2 out of 3 sites to be synchronized, but now Prom doesn’t see the upload files from CRM again, and when they are downloaded and opened, this is what it gives out
the problem is acute, these are big losses when the unloading stops working and discounts on promotional goods do not reach
here are screenshots from the last import promo on 3 sites
-
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello
the same problem with uploading to prom
on Sat everything was fine, the goods were loaded

and on Sunday all the goods were gone, on the prom the report shows that all the goods were not found in the upload file 1.xls,

box transfers only 4 products to the unloading file

on Sat and Sun I did not do any work
08.11.2021, 08:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
Since the weekend, there has been a massive error when generating an upload file that is subsequently not uploaded to Prom sites, and this has a variable effect. on Saturday, the manager somehow forced 2 out of 3 sites to be synchronized, but now Prom doesn’t see the upload files from CRM again, and when they are downloaded and opened, this is what it gives out
the problem is acute, these are big losses when the unloading stops working and discounts on promotional goods do not reach
here are screenshots from the last import promo on 3 sites
-

I had this a month ago, like you, prom did not see the upload file on the box server,
I managed to fix it by checking the box "" Use the old xls loader (this setting must be enabled if the cron does not have enough memory to work).""
prom then saw everything
08.11.2021, 08:48

Hello Developers.
You made some updates in the software, after which the upload to PROM stopped working.
renamed in the search for blocks, and unloading via * .XLS disappeared

I created a new upload, I thought it would help ... but for some reason the file extension is not xls ... but *.xml
only 4 products are uploaded in the file

although when you click to display products, the products show everything,
09.11.2021, 10:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment