1b.app
Link copied -

Add-on for product filtering

Good afternoon!
Please tell me whether it is possible to make an add-on for IM in products so that you can filter out products for which there was no price update for a specified period of time (last month, year, date), or which are also out of stock for a certain specified period of time, for further removal.
Can this be done and how much will it cost?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

And what about an online store?
Do you need a filter in the list of products inside OneBox ?
29.07.2021, 15:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Sorry if the category is wrong. Goods in the online store...
Yes, inside OneBox, in the admin panel (.../admin/shop/products/...). To be able to provide the required information.
for example :
Last price change - 01.01.2020
Last update of availability - 01.01.2020
29.07.2021, 15:23

Pilipenko Igor Yurievich wrote:
Last price change - 01.01.2020
Last update of availability - 01.01.2020

We can make 2 filters that, based on the history of product changes, will make a selection in the specified date period to select products for which there was no price / availability change.
If you make a selection as indicated - 1 filter will take 2 hours of refinement (that is, 2 filters - 4 hours)
If it is also necessary to add a checkmark to the filters under the date period selection to display products that have had a change, then both filters will take 5 hours.
How many hours will you be billed for?
29.07.2021, 15:28

for four hours. Please issue an invoice to FOP Velichko - btdomovoy@gmail.com or pilipenkoiu@gmail.com
29.07.2021, 15:52

Can you tell me when the result will be?
02.08.2021, 12:58

Improved filters for the list of products:
1. "Out of stock for the specified period" - products out of stock will be filtered for which in the history of changes there was no change in availability in the specified date period
2. "No price update for the specified period" - Products will be filtered for which in the history of changes there was no price change in the specified date period
Please note that if you filter past dates, and there are products created after the specified date period, they will be filtered. In this case, I recommend using these filters in conjunction with a filter by product creation date - in order to correctly filter products that were created, for example, before 2021-01-01 and there was no price change for them starting from 2021-06-01
I displayed the specified filters in the interface settings of the product filtering panel http://domovoy.kr.ua/admin/shop/product/filter/block/ - check if the implementation suits your needs http://domovoy.kr.ua/admin/ shop/products/
03.08.2021, 13:24

Good afternoon!
Help to understand the logic of the created filters.
Let's say I need to delete products that haven't had any "movements" in the last two years.
I need to set - no price change from 01/01/2019 to 08/03/2021
out of stock from 01/01/2019 to 03/08/2021, and at the same time, in order not to delete new products - indicate the "creation date" BEFORE 01/01/2019 - so that new created products are not deleted - right?
03.08.2021, 20:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment