1b.app
Link copied -

Products not loading on Opencart

Integration done
In diї Vivantage of products/categories/filters/features in opencart filled in the fields
The check shows that it's OK
Ale goods in the office Opencart can't
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Most likely, incorrect access to the database is specified in the integration settings or the box ip is not added to the white list for the opencart database. You can fix it yourself or contact us for the service of setting up integration with opencart. From our side it will take 2 hours of revision
26.03.2021, 18:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Hello.
Here we are trying to configure via api, since the client's hosting does not allow setting up remote access to the database.
Tell me this action also works through the database, does it not unload goods only by api?
28.03.2021, 02:32

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator Premium partner
Integrator CRM wrote:
Hello.
Here we are trying to configure via api, since the client's hosting does not allow setting up remote access to the database.
Tell me this action also works through the database, does it not unload goods only by api?

What's on the matter?
01.04.2021, 11:02

This action should work on api, but no one has been using it for about 3 years now and there is much less functionality there. I advise you to simply change the hosting to an adequate one and do not suffer with the current one.
01.04.2021, 18:31

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Dmitry
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
This action should work on api, but no one has been using it for about 3 years now and there is much less functionality there. I advise you to simply change the hosting to an adequate one and do not suffer with the current one.

I understand, but we can't do that yet. Can you tell me why it's not working now?
01.04.2021, 18:36

1. I have no idea what boxing I'm talking about
2. I can set up actions in 2 hours, if for some reason it didn’t work out for you
01.04.2021, 18:37

The locks are synchronized, so they pulled into boxing
https://kingzoomarket.crm-onebox.com/
and API works
02.04.2021, 11:06

If the api works, then you need to check the files on the opencart side. Does the box put them there once an hour, have you set up the crowns, have you correctly registered access, and so on.
02.04.2021, 11:25

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Dmitry
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
If the api works, then you need to check the files on the opencart side. Does the box put them there once an hour, have you set up the crowns, have you correctly registered access, and so on.

we are talking only about api, can you tell what is happening now from the side of boxing, and what comes in response from opencart?
02.04.2021, 11:27

we say to opencart: hold the files
Opencart says ok thanks
02.04.2021, 11:37

there are files on the server, but they are empty
logs є
05.04.2021, 10:40

you have set conditions for uploading. Do you have a product in box that fits these conditions?
05.04.2021, 11:08

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
https://kingzoomarket.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/678/edit/
I assigned an external id to it, I thought it was a problem, but no
05.04.2021, 11:12

well, check the files again, if there is such a product
05.04.2021, 16:48

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
There is a product in the file, the cron is launched at 20 minutes of every hour, the product was not created
05.04.2021, 17:33

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator Premium partner
Integrator CRM wrote:
There is a product in the file, the cron is launched at 20 minutes of every hour, the product was not created

aa, i.e. you initially did it wrong, because above there are screenshots that the file was empty. Now it is no longer empty.
Andrey, if the file was on opencart and the opencart cron worked, then you incorrectly registered access in the cron or did not give access to the ip of the opencart server. Then you need to print - the cost is higher.
05.04.2021, 17:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment