1b.app
Link copied -

Unloading settings

I'm setting up the export of goods to opencart, but I can't figure it out completely. Maybe someone has encountered/will tell.
- Some products are not correctly branded in opencart. For example, "Sunfish" was written in the box, and "Zero Tolerance" was written in the open card
- There is a large number of products in the box, and in order not to immediately export products that are not in stock - I selected the "Export only products in stock" check box. But I encountered the fact that when the product runs out, it does not disappear from the open card, 0 is not put instead of 99 (Is the question supposed to disappear?)
-If it should not disappear, then what is the best way to adjust it? If I select "Download only products that have been updated in the last specified number of hours." won't it still unload all products without exception, since the "availtext" field changes when recalculating prices once a day?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Грабовий Павло Анатолійович
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Pavlo Anatoliyovych Grabovy wrote:
- There is a large number of products in the box, and in order not to immediately export products that are not in stock - I selected the "Export only available products" check box. But I encountered the fact that when the product runs out, it does not disappear from the open card, 0 is not put instead of 99 (Is the question supposed to disappear?)
-If it should not disappear, then what is the best way to adjust it? If I select "Unload only products that have been updated in the last specified number of hours." won't it still unload all products without exception, since the "availtext" field changes when recalculating prices once a day?

It's all set up. I did not immediately see the "update availability in opencart" action in the minute crown. Everything works in conjunction with the "Download only products in stock" checkbox
And that's why some brands are put on by others and he didn't figure it out. Already tried to delete brands and delete products. Some still fly under a different brand.
26.07.2024, 10:33
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment